Race Aug 27 @ Bartow

Started by YFZCutie113, August 22, 2005, 10:50:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YFZCutie113

I was just wondering a feew more of you motocrossers were gonna join us this weekend at Bartow. We have quite a few but there is room for more LOL Come on out and join us!!! See ya at the track
                                            Brandi
Chicks Dig Tricks!!!!
I am John Natalie's #1 Fan

TBR_#86

You know we will be there
Dale
#86 Honda 450r- TBR/Baldwin/Leager/PEP

"How now brown [url="//cow.how"]cow.How[/url] now brown cow."

SUPPORT YOUR QUAD ONLY SERIES!!!! [url="//www.ssqsa.com"]www.ssqsa.com[/url]

YFZCutie113

yeppers........Hey Dale do you guys have instant messenger????
Chicks Dig Tricks!!!!
I am John Natalie's #1 Fan

redrider

I love that sexy icon u have thacker   ;D that bikes rules  >:D

redrider

OMG i just realized how did u get that sexy icon on there???? huh??

310R_Dude

Quote from: redrider on August 23, 2005, 07:56:56 PM
I love that sexy icon u have thacker   ;D that bikes rules  >:D

Dude, that's a utility quad right ? ? ?

Oh my bad, some peeps like utility quads!
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

#4Hondaslegend

310r if u look at kids icon its tim farrs 450r :P

310R_Dude

Quote from: #4Hondaslegend on August 23, 2005, 08:26:38 PM
310r if u look at kids icon its tim farrs 450r :P

Ummmm.... Kid knows who I am AND I know who he is,  AND obviously YOU
don't know me!!!

I was playin' around man, that's all,  okay!?
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

YFZCutie113

LOL Calm down boys it's all gonna be alright. No need for all the hostility!!!! So I guees peeps are tired of me posting about bartow.... Not that many ppl repiled to this one compared to the others. I am just trying to get more ppl to come out and join us!!!!Oh well guess i better find something else to talk about LOL LOL  :'(       ;D
Chicks Dig Tricks!!!!
I am John Natalie's #1 Fan

bigscrub79

I dont race but i may try to go out there to check it out. Have never been to a quad race. It should be fun. I will try to find yall and meet some others from the site.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com