where to ride in fort pierce vero area

Started by floridacracker, August 14, 2005, 08:45:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

floridacracker


bigred1

e-mail me and i'll let you know where i have been riding we could use some new people to join in the fun in the sun..

JMAN4807

I live in Port St. Lucie. Please email me and let me know. I never get a chance to go ride, but when I do it would be nice to go somewhere close. Jman4807@aol.com
03 HONDA 400EX
01 F-150 SUPERCAB

howard

Me too I also live in port st lucie right know I go 90 miles to ride on 12,000 acres but I would like to have a closer place

indianjoe

No where legal to ride in the 4 county area....unless you are the property owner.....we tried to get an ATV PArk open next tot he airport but due to 2 hurricanes ..and now new commissioners, current comm. that don't support it...Sad..they could be making lots of money ??? ???

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com