stealing fuel port charlotte

Started by ronny86250r, August 11, 2005, 06:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ronny86250r

 i guess if you want free gas go to racetrac off of kings hwy. and get it ,that guy got away with it 14 times finally caught yesterday what an idiot >:(

Njoutlaw88

i think about stealing gas because i dont have a job i i dont have enough money. I would like to but I am kind of afraid of jail.

ronny86250r

well if your luck is like mine you would get caught before you got out of the lot i know i would,i dont think many of us have enough any more for fuel they need to put a cap on fuel prices

LakeMaryKid

Quote from: Njoutlaw88 on August 11, 2005, 06:30:08 PM
i think about stealing gas because i dont have a job i i dont have enough money. I would like to but I am kind of afraid of jail.

Nobody wants to hear your sob stories emo. Go to MYSPACE for that
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Njoutlaw88

Quote from: LakeMaryKid on August 11, 2005, 08:01:24 PM
Quote from: Njoutlaw88 on August 11, 2005, 06:30:08 PM
i think about stealing gas because i dont have a job i i dont have enough money. I would like to but I am kind of afraid of jail.

Nobody wants to hear your sob stories emo. Go to MYSPACE for that

I'm not an emo. I just was replying to the topic.

Dr.Dirt

That just makes you think about how much you can trust people around your stuff.  What a moron, why would you steal from the same place 14 times? As for a gas cap.....it probably wont happen.

Njoutlaw88

If I was going to steal gas I would steal it from people not gas stations.

SkyHighT100

I totally agree with you ther NJ. Why would people steal from a gas station? Everyone knows they are basically loaded with camaras. It's so much easier just to pull up to a big ol truck... unleash the syphen and you're good to go, lol. I wouldnt do that or anything... but if I would...
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

jbbj220

I know that stealing is wrong but the gas co. are stealing from all of us. Gas here just went up about $.07 a gal. in one day. Also I saw on the news last night that the gas co. made on average a 32% profit last year. To put it another way, I would like to have 32% of the money I made last year left over at the end of the year and I am sure that all of us would like that.

   Jim,
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Quote from: jbbj220 on August 12, 2005, 08:29:23 AM
I know that stealing is wrong but the gas co. are stealing from all of us. Gas here just went up about $.07 a gal. in one day. Also I saw on the news last night that the gas co. made on average a 32% profit last year. To put it another way, I would like to have 32% of the money I made last year left over at the end of the year and I am sure that all of us would like that.

   Jim,


Brings up a good point. Why do we (Americans) do nothing about the rising gas prices? Not to start a debate, but stop and think about it. Regular gas around me went up from $2.29 to $2.79 in 1 week. Now .50 cents may not seem like much, but I use 10 gallons a week (a good week) so that's $5.00 a week times 52 is..............$260.00, not much I know, but it was about $1.79 a year ago so that would be $10.00 a week, $520.00 a year. What is next year going to be like? I understand there are countries that do pay more for gas than us, but they also get National Health Care, Retirement, Maternity leave and so on. What do we get? Paved roads?  I talked to a friend of mine who owns 11 gas stations and he was saying China is getting more and more of our oil and the News is saying we are having a shortage which is raising the price. WTF? Are we paying more at the pump so we can pay a less at Wal Mart? Is there a reason other than low prices why we are pumping up the Communist Machine?

Again I understand we've gone through this issue before. Just something to think about.
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

gery350

#10
i agree trx. dude last week gas was 2.31 by my house it jumped to 2.53 this morning.i was like WTF. man let me tell the average guy like me feels it. i'm using like 50.00 a week on gas alone. multiply that by 2(wifes car) thats 400.00 a month. i'm seriously thinking of getting a motorcycle to curve the expense. hey maybe i can drive my 4 wheeler to work. ;D ;D


sorry guys dont mean to bietch, just venting.
(oh ya, dont steal gas.- you wouldnt like it if
they did it to you.)
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Njoutlaw88

Quote from: gery350 on August 12, 2005, 11:22:38 AM
i agree trx. dude last week gas was 2.31 by my house it jumped to 2.53 this morning.i was like WTF. man let me tell the average guy like me feels it. i'm using like 50.00 a week on gas alone. multiply that by 2(wifes car) thats 400.00 a month. i'm seriously thinking of getting a motorcycle to curve the expense. hey maybe i can drive my 4 wheeler to work. ;D ;D


sorry guys dont mean to bietch, just venting.
(oh ya, dont steal gas.- you wouldnt like it if
they did it to you.)

your right except I kind of fell that if you don't have a locking gas cap on your car your asking for it.

gery350

nj,
i know your young, but dont do something stupid. it aint worth it.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

ronny86250r

i went to a circle k to get ice and a gallon of water the ice was 2.29 and water 3.29 a gal. i thought gas was on the rise not the price of water

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Quote from: ronny86250r on August 12, 2005, 05:03:05 PM
i went to a circle k to get ice and a gallon of water the ice was 2.29 and water 3.29 a gal. i thought gas was on the rise not the price of water

$3.29  ??? For Water  ??? All I can say is WOW!
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

ronny86250r

yes that was what i said, i did not buy it just the ice, what is this world coming to

SkyHighT100

Well, the gas price increase just hit my neighborhood today, lol. This morning on my way to work it was $2.34. When I left at 2pm the price at the SAME station was $2.47!!!!!! Rediculous!!!!
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

ronny86250r

there needs to be a cap that can be put on fuel like no more than 5cents a month increase not 15-20 in a month the fuel companies are pushing it just a little

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com