Eurika Dam Group Ride II

Started by girlieblazer, August 11, 2005, 01:46:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jwscroll

I vote the Red Cross. A trusted organization that will put it to good use. I'm in.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

bigscrub79

i vote for the red cross also  :ThumbsUp.gif  :ThumbsUp.gif
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

jjamesbar

Quote from: jwscroll on August 29, 2005, 05:38:01 AM
To answer jjamesbar, this site donated awhole bunch of toys, about 4 shoppingcarts full, and all the cash you guys spent on the tshirts was donated.
That plus some extra donations brings the monetary total to $450. Great job folks, I hope to see that kind of effort at the next group ride.

thats better than i expected. great job everyone. you should do a post in general discussion to let everyone know. truly awsome.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

jjamesbar

Quote from: Chillinthemost on August 29, 2005, 09:37:38 PM
Yes and it takes a lot of beer, my Rhino only gets about 5 miles to the beer ;D

it only got that good last time because we ran out of beer.  ;D

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

jjamesbar

for the sport guys riding with us utes, we avoided the deepest water trails on the last ride because of time restraints (and we ran out of beer) if things go right we will be heading straight for them on this one. ive seen some sports make it through (around) most of the deep water.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

girlieblazer

Quote from: jjamesbar on August 31, 2005, 04:33:53 AM
for the sport guys riding with us utes, we avoided the deepest water trails on the last ride because of time restraints (and we ran out of beer) if things go right we will be heading straight for them on this one. ive seen some sports make it through (around) most of the deep water.

jeff

I made it through everything on the last ride with my Trailblazer.  It wasn't bad at all on the last ride.  This ride though I will have the new one, so I still shouldn't have a problem. 
Polaris Razor

Grizzlygirl

Ok everyone the official Eurika Dam Group Ride II List
   Date Oct 1       Meeting at 8 am Starting at 9 am
  Please pm me with emergency contact number
    Also 2 groups which group your are in Ute or sport
    If you want where you are staying
* this means I received your emergency number
# This means you are taking the CPR class

  The Grizz Family Staying at Elite                   4* Ute 
   Girlieblazer04 and Flsportsman05 plus 1     3* UTE
   Jjamesbar                                                    1* Ute
   Matt                                                             1   sport
   jbbj220                                                        1*sport
   GSXR1000                                                     2  rhino
   Susieblazer                                                   2  sport 
   Bigscrub15                                                    1   ute
   Spacerider                                                     1 * sport 
   Bigscrub79                                                    1   ute #
   Ppark350SE                                                 1    sport 
    Jwscroll                                                        5  ute
   Backinsaddle                                                2* sport 
    Seabeejim                                                   2  ute
    dirtygrl80                                                     1 ute-sport
    GSPkirt                                                          1* ute
    Chillinthemost                                                 Rhino
    Muddbuggy                                                     1 ute
    Qt314NFLA                                                      2 *ute 1#
     450RRRR                                                         3 sport
     JR                                                                   2 ute 
    Cdc120
    Muddmxr
    Bigworm3699(Mudmonkey)                             3*sport
    Dmljohnson                                      2  sport &  1 ute *
    Kat1333                                                  2 sport*

I still need everyone's emergency contact # so I can make a List


susieblazer

Quote from: girlieblazer on August 31, 2005, 07:36:56 AM
Quote from: jjamesbar on August 31, 2005, 04:33:53 AM
for the sport guys riding with us utes, we avoided the deepest water trails on the last ride because of time restraints (and we ran out of beer) if things go right we will be heading straight for them on this one. ive seen some sports make it through (around) most of the deep water.

jeff

I made it through everything on the last ride with my Trailblazer.  It wasn't bad at all on the last ride.  This ride though I will have the new one, so I still shouldn't have a problem. 

                8)  :drive.gif  :ThumbsUp.gif Same here, the trailblazer did more then I even antisipated........was very pleased and look forward to this ride..........LOL
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

GSPKurt

I have my winch mounted, and will bring 2 tow straps! :drive.gif :drive.gif :drive.gif b:r b:r b:r

Oh, yeah-
Red Cross!
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

ppark350se

my raptor had no problem in the mud intell i got cocky and......well everybody knows and im not tryin that again.
[url="http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet"]http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet[/url]

jjamesbar

sounds like we'll have no problems, lets ride!

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

girlieblazer

I know one thing if gas prices get any higher we will be backing out.  It is $2.99 a gallon at most gas stations where we leave, a few are over the $3.00 mark.  The prices are making it so we can't even fill up the quads.
Polaris Razor

Muddbuggy

Quote from: girlieblazer on September 02, 2005, 10:25:42 AM
I know one thing if gas prices get any higher we will be backing out.  It is $2.99 a gallon at most gas stations where we leave, a few are over the $3.00 mark. 

I'll second that one....2.99 for 87 octane here in sarasota.

MB
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

rubicon500kid

if any 1 cant make it that weekend ill be going up to ocala the 7th threw the 10th any 1 is welcome to join
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

mudmonkey

Quote from: jjamesbar on September 02, 2005, 08:09:56 AM
sounds like we'll have no problems, lets ride!

jeff

just hope that my quad holds together! lol it should *dad is a great mechanic!!* so see everyone there!!
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

susieblazer

Quote from: muddbuggy on September 02, 2005, 03:30:40 PM
Quote from: girlieblazer on September 02, 2005, 10:25:42 AM
I know one thing if gas prices get any higher we will be backing out.  It is $2.99 a gallon at most gas stations where we leave, a few are over the $3.00 mark. 

I'll second that one....2.99 for 87 octane here in sarasota.

MB

   We will still be there ...................got the toys, gonna use them, not a problem................ :drive.gif
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

mudmonkey

is it september 30th yet  :-\  ?!!? i wanna ride to make up for last time! and just because i want to ride   :P  ! lol
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

450RRRR

just wondering if anyone has got what it takes to lead the sport quads..i know the mud is fun , but i would really like to open it up a little.. just wondering if anybody on a sport knows there way around..
sound s to me like the utes are wanting to get a lot deeper than we went last time. and thats to deep for me on a sport. you other sports might want to keep that in mind. they said in an earlier post that they are going straight to deep mud.and that maybe more than a sport can take..most arent water tight   ect...
i guess i just want to make sure we have a leader for the sport quads as well. its a long trip up for us.and we have to do it in a day because of pets.really wanting to cut loose and have a good time

Pat

Here's a gas question...what do you all do about the gas situation? Do you come back to re-fuel? Reason I ask is that I don't have anywhere to carry a fuel tank on my YFZ.
Thanks,
Pat
Was a YFZ 450 Rider...then the kids came along...now looking to get back to it!

450RRRR

hey pat, you would be surprised at the distance you can get on a tank..i was worried last time and got a gas can rack for the back.. never had to use it. you may want to get a way to carry some food and water though. you will need it out there.

GSPKurt

#145
Sam's has a nice Jansport hydration pack with storage pockets. Black, for $20 or $25 I got one and can't believe how much I use it!
Kurt

[attachment deleted by admin]
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

Jeffgre

Hello All,

Just checking if we are still on for hte 1st of October?? Where do we meet??

JG

qt314nfla

Meet at Eureka Dam at 8am then riding at 9am usually.

Jeffgre

Great!!!

Can I ask a favor?? If I'm coming from Orlando...actually Lake Mary, what are the directions to get to the meeting spot? Any help would be great!!!!

Also, I have a 1986 350x 3-wheeler I'd like to bring. Is this going to be a deep mud ride?? If so, I'll bring my other bike.

Thanks!!

JG



eric

Hey Jeffgre,
I live right over in Sanford. I take 46 and head west (over the Wekiva River bridge). Then go on 46 past Mt Plymouth and after you pass the BP gas station on your left go a few more miles and look for rd 437 (a blue sign I think) on your right. Take that Rd north and make a left when you run into the next main rd 44. Take 44 west and you will hit hwy 19. Go north on 19 and you will past Umatilla and Altoona and enter the Ocala Forest. Keep going for a ways like 30 minutes maybe. Your going to go past hwy 40 and will actually be alongside Lake George even tho you can't see it. When you get to about where the top of Lake George is on a map you are going to make a left onto rd 316 going west. This is the road Eureka Dam is off. You take this road a ways and it's the last road (I believe its "N 160th ave rd") on the right before you go over a huge bridge over the Ocklawaha River. If you cross over the bridge just turn around and go back thats what always happens to me..lol

Here is a link to mappoint that shows rd 316. http://mappoint.msn.com/(rhdnmgv15fa4eizglzod23qx)/map.aspx?L=USA&C=29.37188%2c-81.90865&A=41.56667&P=|6217C|&TI=Eureka%2c+Marion%2c+Florida%2c+United+States

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com