Eurika Dam Group Ride II

Started by girlieblazer, August 11, 2005, 05:46:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qt314nfla

Quote from: muddmxr on August 17, 2005, 01:09:00 AM
Quote from: cdc120 on August 15, 2005, 10:24:30 PM
I'm new to the sight. Can any one come? I'm also new to Florida, where is eurika dam?
Some ppl have to be smart a**'s to the newbies on the site but all seem cool in person. 

Sorry if I've offended you.  I was just playing.  I'll try not to do that to you in the future.

And yes he's exactly right everyone can go.  We are a very welcoming group.  Spend any time on here and you'll get addicted like the rest of us.  Have fun riding, I'll look forward to meeting you on the rides.  :)

Grizzlygirl

#76
Ok everyone the official Eurika Dam Group Ride II List
   Date Oct 1       Meeting at 8 am Starting at 9 am
  Please pm me with emergency contact number
    Also 2 groups which group your are in Ute or sport
    If you want where you are staying
* this means I received your emergency number

  The Grizz Family Staying at Elite                   4* Ute 
   Girlieblazer04 and Flsportsman05 plus 1     3* UTE
   Jjamesbar                                                    1* Ute
   Matt                                                             1   sport
   jbbj220                                                        1*sport
   GSXR1000                                                     2  rhino
   Susieblazer                                                   2  sport 
   Bigscrub15                                                    1   ute
   Spacerider                                                     1 * sport 
   Bigscrub79                                                    1   ute
   Ppark350SE                                                 1    sport 
    Jwscroll                                                        5  ute
   Backinsaddle                                                2* sport 
    Seabeejim                                                   2  ute
    dirtygrl80                                                     1 ute-sport
    GSPkirt                                                          1* ute
    Chillinthemost                                                 Rhino
    Muddbuggy                                                     1 ute
    Qt314NFLA                                                      2 ute
     450RRRR                                                         3 sport
     JR                                                                   2 ute 
    Cdc120
    Muddmxr
    Bigworm3699(Mudmonkey)                             3*sport

I still need everyone's emergency contact # so I can make a List

muddmxr

Quote from: QT314Nfla on August 17, 2005, 03:55:15 AM
Sorry if I've offended you.  I was just playing.  I'll try not to do that to you in the future.


Not offended.  Without you I would feel left out and unloved.  LOL.  Had a great time on the last ride and hope to make it to this one.  See ya there.
700 Sportsman
500 Sportsman

lil_Mrs._Honda1

where is Oklawaha? is there a website ?
[url="//imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg"]imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg[/url]
APK400exRacer: [url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg[/url]

ppark350se

Quote from: QT314Nfla on August 17, 2005, 03:55:15 AM
Quote from: muddmxr on August 17, 2005, 01:09:00 AM
Quote from: cdc120 on August 15, 2005, 10:24:30 PM
I'm new to the sight. Can any one come? I'm also new to Florida, where is eurika dam?
Some ppl have to be smart a**'s to the newbies on the site but all seem cool in person. 

well the bein a smart a** to the noob is gonna happen i got alot of it but after the first ride i gain some respect and the smartness stoped.
hope to meet you on this ride.

Quote from: lil_Mrs._Honda1 on August 17, 2005, 03:15:37 PM
where is Oklawaha? is there a website ?
and i would like to know the website for my mom she wants to camp up there for a weekend but i woulnt be campin to much just riden.
[url="http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet"]http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet[/url]

mudmonkey

Quote from: ppark350se on August 17, 2005, 05:13:56 PM
Quote from: QT314Nfla on August 17, 2005, 03:55:15 AM
Quote from: muddmxr on August 17, 2005, 01:09:00 AM
Quote from: cdc120 on August 15, 2005, 10:24:30 PM
I'm new to the sight. Can any one come? I'm also new to Florida, where is eurika dam?
Some ppl have to be smart a**'s to the newbies on the site but all seem cool in person. 

well the bein a smart a** to the noob is gonna happen i got alot of it but after the first ride i gain some respect and the smartness stoped.
hope to meet you on this ride.

Quote from: lil_Mrs._Honda1 on August 17, 2005, 03:15:37 PM
where is Oklawaha? is there a website ?
and i would like to know the website for my mom she wants to camp up there for a weekend but i woulnt be campin to much just riden.


good answer! lol
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

backinsaddle

Quote from: lil_Mrs._Honda1 on August 17, 2005, 03:15:37 PM
where is Oklawaha? is there a website ?
Oklawaha is a lake/river in Ocala Forest.  For directions on where the group is meeting, refer to the first post of this thread.  I can post a map if needed.  Hope you can make it.

cdc120

Quote from: GSPKurt on August 16, 2005, 06:14:56 PM
Quote from: cdc120 on August 15, 2005, 10:24:30 PM
I'm new to the sight. Can any one come? I'm also new to Florida, where is eurika dam?

Welcome, cdc120! Of course you can come! Where do you live? What do you ride?
Kurt
We live in Cocoa .Not too many places to ride here. We usually ride at TICO Airport .

GSXR1000

Quote from: lil_Mrs._Honda1 on August 17, 2005, 03:15:37 PM
where is Oklawaha? is there a website ?

Ocklawaha Canoe Outpost & Resort
15260 N . E. 152 nd place
Fort Mc Coy, Fl 32134
352-236-4606

2 miles from the ride

lil_Mrs._Honda1

Thanks for the info ! 
Anyone ever stayed there? Is it as nice as it looks?
how does it compare to elite?


THANKS
[url="//imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg"]imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg[/url]
APK400exRacer: [url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg[/url]

qt314nfla

gsxr1000, scrub brothers, wilburz, seebeejim, shulco, and myself stayed last time.  only down side is no pool and hot tub.  but it's alot cheaper too i think.  it was nice because it's 2 miles to eureka dam from there.

wheelie_boy

I wanna go! :)  Hopefully my arm will be better by then and i can ask my dad and see if we could make it that weekend.
05 kx 250f

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

IM in so far 3 sports but im riding with the jjamesbar train
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

jwscroll

So far it's me, the wife & kids, and two of my buddies bringing a total of 5 utility quads. Bringing alot more to drink this time, and a better firstaid kit.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

mudmonkey

Quote from: BIGWORM3699 on August 19, 2005, 11:18:52 PM
IM in so far 3 sports but im riding with the jjamesbar train

YES!! we can go!!!
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

ppark350se

im set ill be gonin with suzieblazer just need to clean my bike from last lol its almost clean but i dont think im gonna ride like a ute. anymore.
[url="http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet"]http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet[/url]

mudmonkey

[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

GSPKurt

QuoteBringing alot more to drink this time, and a better firstaid kit.

:Clap.gif :Clap.gif :bow.gif :bow.gif :groupies.gif :groupies.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif

That first aid kit suuuure came in handy! I am also putting together my own first aid kit. Got Stitch some better boots, too. Stitches came out Friday. Still got some healin' to do.
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

ppark350se

well what about the ride distance path all that.
[url="http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet"]http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet[/url]

caospop

Where is there to stay around there ?
2007 Polaris Sportsman

jwscroll

We might try West Lake Delancey. Does anyone know the trail from there to the meeting area? If it's open we'll probably stay there. Just remember it's the first weekend of Bow hunting season, so we'll be sharing the woods.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

gearhead400

im wanting to go, but i have to see if i can get that day off first. :-)  shouldnt be a problem.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Grizzlygirl

Ok I got the CPR and First Aid Program for the weekend who is interested in taking the class on Sunday and becoming American Red Cross Certified price $ 20 each. I need at least 12 students
Mama Grizz  

ppark350se

#98
is there an age limit stupid question but i would like to take a cpr course again last time was in elementry school dont remember much?
but might not be able to take it becouse im riden with suzie and bill.
[url="http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet"]http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet[/url]

qt314nfla

Mamma you know I'm in for sure.  Thanks for getting that together.  We need as many ppl as possible certified and prepared.  We won't all be out on these things together.  Let's hope another "stitch / gspkurt" incident doesn't happen.  But let's also be prepared if it does.

As for camping as stated earlier.  I know some of us will be at the Ocklawaha Camp Ground again.  Info on it is posted earlier as well.