meet great people from this site.........

Started by susieblazer, August 10, 2005, 10:38:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

susieblazer


  We met so many new people this weekend and had a great time......posted on another thread all we met, and want to ride again...this afternoon we spent some time with GSXR1000( Frankie and Tami )( when we picked up Donna's Trail Boss to return to her on Saturday)  They are an amazing couple and we look forward to riding with them again, in Florida and in Georgia...........the new Rhino is so awesome...........we will be in touch and thanks again for all the help with Donna's ride...and for the tour of the RV.........
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

dreth

you are exactly right! i cant count the priceless times i have spent with the great people of this site! i have made some good friends and maybe even a best friend ;) even though this site consumes most of my time, i still love it and all the people in here.

spacerider

I agree Susie - This is the first ride and group site I ever belonged to and had a blast and everyone was helpful -
I also met a fellow Seabee - Hi Seabee Jim and thanks for the advil - I hope to ride again with the group and meet the people that could not make it this time


Spacerider
Ride till you reach the stars.......................

caospop

I too have met some awesome folks here. It is funny that I am closer to the folks that live across the state than the ones here at home. I love em all.
2007 Polaris Sportsman

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com