SPEED RIDE II september the 3rd

Started by dreth, August 10, 2005, 08:10:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreth

Quote from: atvaltz on August 16, 2005, 05:26:35 PM
i will bring my  lazy ass up for this one

hopefully the honda will hold together


btw i will be running at the back of the pack  since i am  new to the woods thing


thats cool! dont worry though, they are all in the back when they ride with me ;D


































let the smack talk begin ;)

atvaltz

lol i here that

i aint saying sh*t otherwise my bike will break down or something will happen to me lol


1 word   suzuki     nough said

T2

Yea another Honda in the back as usual, you Honda guys should be used to that. That comes as no surprise. See you in the rear.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

1STOCKEX

Another one, cool.  Hey doesnt look like I'm booked for that weekend, count me in.  

dreth

Quote from: 1STOCKEX on August 16, 2005, 11:07:59 PM
Another one, cool.  Hey doesnt look like I'm booked for that weekend, count me in.  

welcome ;D

gearhead400

Quote from: T2Raptor on August 16, 2005, 11:01:01 PM
Yea another Honda in the back as usual, you Honda guys should be used to that. That comes as no surprise. See you in the rear.

ooook, enough honda comments. I will now be chasing you down the entire ride, showing you what honda is all about.  ;D ;)
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Ride1Rob

Man  :-[, bad news. Was just talking w/ Wayne and he said, "You work that w/e don't you?" Wasn't sure, so I checked the calender and yep... I gotta work that w/e :'(.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

T2

I think you might be sick that weekend. 8)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

lawn_man mx

got  room  for  2more  riders?   cant  wait  boys!  ;D ;D
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

felix_z-4

Quote from: Ride1Rob on August 17, 2005, 02:21:30 PM
Man  :-[, bad news. Was just talking w/ Wayne and he said, "You work that w/e don't you?" Wasn't sure, so I checked the calender and yep... I gotta work that w/e :'(.
Bro, I don't wanna hear that bullcaca,you better show or I'll go down to Winter Haven myself and drag your butt to scrub.

nATiVcracker

06 Brute Force 750 camo 29.5 outlaws
05 YFZ 450 Hipers,elkas, houser arms
05 King Quad 700 27" ITP 589's
04 Ford F250 CrewCab FX4 ,8" lift, 38" Super Swampers

lawn_man mx

whats up cracker!   you ready  to ride?  dont  worry  youll soon find out.  did you  try  that  dampner yet?  ;D
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

nATiVcracker

nah, its like africa hot out there , but i guess you know that dont ya . hell , its to hot working at night for me .          can't wait for this speed ride thingy you guys have been conversating over , sounds like fun .....
06 Brute Force 750 camo 29.5 outlaws
05 YFZ 450 Hipers,elkas, houser arms
05 King Quad 700 27" ITP 589's
04 Ford F250 CrewCab FX4 ,8" lift, 38" Super Swampers

dreth

Quote from: nATiVcracker on August 17, 2005, 08:18:04 PM
Hey , whats a speed ride ????

Webbs dictionary defines it as ................riding as fast as you can while pushing the limits of the human body and quad; not slowing down the rider in behind you; and having alot of fun with your friends, and eating alot of dust along the way ;D

dreth

Quote from: T2Raptor on August 17, 2005, 04:53:28 PM
I think you might be sick that weekend. 8)

thats some funny stuff right there ;D but o so true ;)

lawn_man mx

are  we there yet?  braaaaaaaauppppp.....................................
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

lawn_man mx

hey  dreth  hows  your  back  feeling?  ready  to ride  bro. ;D
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

Honda328i

Quote from: T2Raptor on August 16, 2005, 11:01:01 PM
Yea another Honda in the back as usual, you Honda guys should be used to that. That comes as no surprise. See you in the rear.

T2, you got it all wrong.  The YFZ tattoo on my but will be done by then so that the Yammies are always on MY rear!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

1STOCKEX

Why everybody gotta talk about H-power.   Its not Honda's fault everyone wants to be like them. ;D  "Always imitated, never duplicated!" 

atvaltz

lol  T2  i wont say anything about the honda  thing lol


i guess he has never saw one run   ;D :o

you will see soon enough



damn yammie guys  lol
1 word   suzuki     nough said

dreth

Quote from: lawn_man mx on August 17, 2005, 09:09:08 PM
hey  dreth  hows  your  back  feeling?  ready  to ride  bro. ;D

im not feeling the best as of now but im hopeful! im going to the chiro today and probably 3 times next week in hopes to be ready

Ride1Rob

Quote
Bro, I don't wanna hear that bullcaca,you better show or I'll go down to Winter Haven myself and drag your butt to scrub.
Quote

I surely hate to miss this ride too. There's no telling when there will be another one :'(. And I've gone and put a bunch of goodies on the bike too. I have a couple of weeks to get something together :-\.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

atvaltz

rob come  on man

member back a few months ago when i first got the honda together?

i missed the ocala ride and  man i caught holy hell  !!!!!!

well now its your turn  you better find a  way to get out of work  so i can  smoke me a yammie on the ol honda  ;D

its ok  i  wont hold it wide open to long  LOL 
just messin bro

bring ya azzzzz
1 word   suzuki     nough said

dreth

Quote from: atvaltz on August 18, 2005, 03:10:35 PM
rob come  on man

member back a few months ago when i first got the honda together?

i missed the ocala ride and  man i caught holy hell  !!!!!!

well now its your turn  you better find a  way to get out of work  so i can  smoke me a yammie on the ol honda  ;D

its ok  i  wont hold it wide open to long  LOL 
just messin bro

bring ya azzzzz


honda or yammy, you better bring your A game Brandon cause Rob aint no joke in the woods ;)

atvtrailer

i may be there, not exactly sure if il be able to keep up or not, it depends on how fast i feel like riding that weekend  :-\
05 450r #13B

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com