sayin hey

Started by darkside submarine, August 09, 2005, 10:13:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkside submarine

I have been lurkin' this site and its nice.Im a new member and just wanted to say hey.I cant get enough ridin' and b.s.'n about four wheelin' so i should fit in right?I live in west palm.Hope to see some of you out at mud fest.Look for the polaris 700 with the snorkel stickin' up out of the water.sooo a pair of jumper cables walks into a bar and orders a drink.The bar tender says O.K ill serve you this time but just dont start anything.Hey dont blame me its hard to keep a joke clean.-Dust
><((('> goin' deeep ><((('>

bigscrub79

Welcome  this site is awesome and the ppl here are awesome. Cant wait to meet you on a group ride.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

qt314nfla

i'll be out at mudfest.  there is a huge group of us going out.  so if you're not going w/ a group look to meet up w/ us.  i may be out on friday if a few others will camp w/ me.  otherwise i'll see everyone sat.  welcome to the site officially.  no more lurking in the shadows though.  that's scary.... ;D

dreth

welcome! and i for one loved the joke ;D

gery350

hey welcome to the site and good joke too. ;D
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

MrsPureLogic

Welcome!  See you at Mudfest! (I like the joke too)  :D

darkside submarine

Thanks for the welcome.One of the reasons i joined this site is looking around all of you guys seemed nice.In my opinion you cant know to many nice people who happen to like riding and havin fun.I  look forward to seing some of you out at mudfest.Oh ya liked that joke.Now you did it you went and got me started.You might be sorry about that later.What did Mike Tyson get on his I.Q test?.............Drool!!I bartended for the last 6 years so i got my share of jokes.
><((('> goin' deeep ><((('>

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com