'06 Rodman Dam Ride

Started by Jeffgre, August 09, 2005, 05:25:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeffgre

Hello All,

Any word yet as to when the '06 Rodman Dam ride is?? I know it's early but I thought I'd ask.

Any news would be great!!

Jeff



Chillinthemost

Dang man, I plan on riding a lot more in 05 first.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

mudmonkey

me 2! how bout rodman dam ride for '05? when is that gonna be?
courtney
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

qt314nfla

I'm w/ Chillin way too much time left in 05 still. 

Mudmonkey, we've already had 2 Eureka Dam rides in 05 and you were on both of them.

When's part 3 Eureka Dam ride?

MotoMike

Lets set up an 05 ride guys!  I haven't been to one yet, didn't have a bike ready when the last ones were going on.

Mike

susieblazer



  We are in for one after Nov 5th..................
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

FOREMANRON

2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

qt314nfla

Remember we are getting into hunting season.  If you want to ride ONF you'd be best of to ride before Nov 11th or wait till Jan.

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

eurika rides are much better than rodman rides.Lets all hook up and tear it up  ;)
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

jackinthebox23

2005 Polaris Sportsman 400

mudmonkey

Quote from: BIGWORM3699 on October 18, 2005, 07:32:06 AM
eurika rides are much better than rodman rides.Lets all hook up and tear it upĀ  ;)
Quote from: jackinthebox23 on October 20, 2005, 11:56:47 AM
I'm in for it!


count me in!!!   ;D
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

Agent

Ok, I'm in! But I wanna make it camping event!
2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com