Can any reccomend a gps?

Started by Njoutlaw88, May 27, 2005, 09:43:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Njoutlaw88

I am looking to buy a gps and would like to know what to buy. It has to be handheld and be able to navigate trails and be used in a car. I want to spend under 150$

Numkut

I've got a little Garmin E-trex it has served me well and it was 100 bucks, never used it for the road though. It doesn't have the roads prerecorded.
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

LakeMaryKid

try the search button, many threads on this  ::)
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Moose

#3
The etrex is a good unit for the price. Here's where I got mine, and another site to look at also. I got the 76c because I want to see trails in topo. I had the blue etrex, worked great, I just wanted to see more.

http://www.4x4books.com/


http://www.gpscity.com/index.htm
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com