My R Project!!!

Started by MotoMike, August 02, 2005, 02:51:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

310R_Dude

Dude... it's looking awesome! You are gonna be so stoked
when you get to ride that thing. Keep up the great wOrk man.
I'm jealous... hahahah.

Dano

P.S.
And that's it, I started my "R" project too. Frame, Sub Frame
and Swinger are in the strip tank NOW!
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

MotoMike


backinsaddle

Very nice.  One of these days i'd like to get me one of those

RTR_380/450R

ALRIGHT BROTHER! IM STRIPPING HER DOWN STARTING TOMORROW! DARN YOU MIKE! DARN YOU TO HE#$!
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

MotoMike

lol...just wish my was running...I am getting so pissed.  I want to finish it but I am at that point that I need a little help.

Mike

310R_Dude

Quote from: MotoMike on August 18, 2005, 02:04:53 AM
lol...just wish my was running...I am getting so pissed.  I want to finish it but I am at that point that I need a little help.

Mike

What kind of help do you need???
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

MotoMike

Well, the front end...I can't seem to work the play out of it, I am doing something wrong.  Second, hooking the motor up.  Installing the seat cover.

Mike

310R_Dude

Quote from: RTR_380 on August 18, 2005, 02:02:41 AM
ALRIGHT BROTHER! IM STRIPPING HER DOWN STARTING TOMORROW! DARN YOU MIKE! DARN YOU TO HE#$!


Just so you have more inspiration, here is a pic from my start that started in
"MARCH"  HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA lol

Git  e"R" done!!!


[attachment deleted by admin]
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

MotoMike


310R_Dude

Quote from: MotoMike on August 18, 2005, 02:11:15 AM
Well, the front end...I can't seem to work the play out of it, I am doing something wrong.  Second, hooking the motor up.  Installing the seat cover.

Mike

Play in the frontend... are you using older parts that are slightly worn out???
Usually you can move the bars and see right where the play is at.
Maybe a second set of eyes is needed.

Hooking motor up... Do you mean the wiring harness?

Installing seat cover... Yeah goodluck on that one. Sorry. On my R I did ok
but on my YFZ I screwed it up and now it's all torn from the staples poking
through. People have told me you NEED a power stapler to do it right. OR
at the very least make it easier for you. My fingers got all tore up too!

I wish you luck man. I'll drive over to help ya if ya' want. I might be off Friday.
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

MotoMike

Thanks man, didn't see your post until now!

But I got it all done.  Just have to run by ATP Racing on Saturday and have them help me out and make sure its all done right.

Will post pics in a few days!

Mike

310R_Dude

Kewl beans mon'... I look foward to seeing it done.
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

MotoMike

What if I said the bike was done???? :o



[attachment deleted by admin]

MotoMike

Well, I can't my pictures all to work but it fires on the second kick everytime!!!  She is running like a champ.

Mike

dreth

it wil look better with a tree cutter on it.............bumper ;) looks good Mike!

Picow18

Love the frame, get a blingstar bumper ;)
DECEMBER QOTM WINNER [url="http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988"]http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988[/url]
2005-Silver
DFR-Yoshimura-PEP-ProDesign-909-Lonestar-Elka-DR.D-FasstFlexx-AC-Blingstar-OMF-LakerCustom-BarePerformance-Holeshot-Renthal-Moose-

Yota

can't wait to see that thing get some
yeah about that