My R Project!!!

Started by MotoMike, August 02, 2005, 02:51:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotoMike

Its finally under way.  Most of the parts are ordered but I just have to assemble.

Here we go!!!



[attachment deleted by admin]

MotoMike

#1
More pics...

[attachment deleted by admin]

MotoMike

I have so many parts left to add, but just need more bolts or find the ones that fit...lol

Plus I am waiting on my seat, I need to paint my motor and a few smaller parts are still in the mail.

I will post pics as I get it finished.

Thanks and let me know what you think!

Mike

atvtrailer

looks great, cant wait to see it in person
05 450r #13B

MotoMike

#4
Guess I should list the mods...

Front to back...only mods...

+2+1 SandDragon Motorsports A-Arms
Front Elka Shocks
+2 SS brake Lines
Tag T2 Bars
Prodesign Tether
Scott Grips
Moose Clutch Lever
400ex Throttle
450r Front Rims
20" Holeshots
+1 Burgard Stem
DG Bumper...might sell
LRD Adjustable Exhaust
AC Nerfs
One ATP'd PC'd and gusseted 87 frame
Full Maier Racing Plastics
88/89 Polished swinger
+4 400ex G-Force Axle
Billet Bearing Carrier
400ex Brake Stay
400ex Rear Caliper
400ex Rear Hubs
Billet Antifade Locknut 400ex
8" Rear Beadlocks
18" Holeshots

I am sure there is much more...just can't think of it right now.

Mike

svtbolt04

Lookin good. Glad I could take the Z off your hands to help this project along.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Ida_Mann

dude, that's almost gonna be too pretty to get dirty,,,,almost.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

MotoMike

Quote from: Ida_Mann on August 02, 2005, 11:20:43 AM
dude, that's almost gonna be too pretty to get dirty,,,,almost.

Id@

lol...ain't that the truth!

Mike

bigb

that's lookin pretty darn sweet, your gonna make me rip my warrior apart.
accepting donations in the form of a quad.

Mrs.Nightbreed

#9
WOW!!!!  :o   That frame looks Sick with the chrome stuff!!!! That color looks AWSOME in that light too!
   I have Sanddragon Motorsports a-arms too. My quad is SUPER SMOOTH with that set up...You will love it!
   We will definately have to go out together when your all done putting it together. Also, don't worry about getting her dirty. I have had mine covered in mud so bad you couldn't even see the stickers. It all just washes right off ...The powder is great. You barely have to wipe it and the dirt falls off! 8)

RAP04

I hate 250R's, but that one is coming out super sick. Has totally changed my outlook on 250R's. Nice job buddy. Post pics when its done

MotoMike

Mrs...yes we will. I want to ride it so bad but I need so many things that I thought would be here by now...lol

bigb...thanks!

Rap...Thanks!  I love 250r's and I can't wait to see how mine turns out.

Mike

dreth

definatly looks good ;) we will have to get together when i heal ;D

ronny86250r

looks great but what does the wife think about you using a peice of furniture for a bike rack ???love the color

MotoMike

Quote from: ronny86250r on August 02, 2005, 10:43:49 PM
looks great but what does the wife think about you using a peice of furniture for a bike rack ???love the color

lol

She doesn't know!!!  lol  No, she don't care it is a cheap little stand thingy.  But I should have tires on it within a week so I will be able to take it off the stand and put the motor in.

Mike

TurboBanshee_kid

that looks great! what kind of frame is that on there looks like a 250r. THAT blue looks good to.
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

lawn_man mx

that  r  looks  great  love  the blue  frame  its  going  to be a sick  quad  when  its done. ;D
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

sct450

i just got a '92 250r wasn't sure if i was going to sell it or fix it up but from those pics i think i might fix her up
04 YFZ450
GO NOLES
GO PHINS

MotoMike

Its a 1987 Honda TRX 250R frame.  Pretty much everything on this bike will be after market.  Right now, the only stock things on it from a 87 is the motor, electronics, airbox and a few mounts.  I believe everything else is aftermarket or from a different year.  Actually the motor and electronics are from a 86 but its close enough.

No pics tonight as all I did was tighten up the front end and add my tie rods.

Mike

TurboBanshee_kid

are u going to do some mx racing ???
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

MotoMike


MotoMike

One more for now.  Not much done, just tightened the front end up and put one of the scoops on.  Will do more in the coming days.



[attachment deleted by admin]

svtbolt04

Hey mike. Just wondering on when you buy those number plates, do you buy them because they look good/match on the bike or because you actually raced in that class? Because when I went to practice with some guys they told me the ones you left on the Z's plastics that it was AA rider plates. Not saying you arent good, but those are the best in the state riders that run white plates.

Looks real good though. I knew it would come together nicely
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

MotoMike

No I race C class...lol  But I just bought them because they looked good...no other reason.

Thanks,
Mike

MotoMike

What the heck...hows about a few more!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com