Croom was great

Started by susieblazer, July 25, 2005, 02:15:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampRat

Quote from: rancher350kid on July 29, 2005, 08:26:44 PM
is there any mud there and is it worth going there on a 4x4
Sport bikes usually stay around the sand pit.  There are great hills with trails to run through.  Just watch it as it's easy to flip you bike.  Several mud holes to run in.  Nothing like Holeyland, but worth taking a 4x4.  A GPS is really nice to have.  I marked a lot of places that I would go to every visit.  As I recall it's 2800 acres.

It's worth a ride if you haven't done it before.
06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
[url="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg"]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg[/url]

rubicon500kid

i went there when i was lil alot btu havent bin there in since i was 6 and dont realy rember it
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

CABLEGUY1

We went for the first time last weekend and it was pretty cool. We didn't go that far from the camping area but  where we rode was a little of everything. I think Big Scrub has alot more whoops than Croom. It is true though that the trails are more narrow. I ride a DS 650 and it was pretty tight in spots but then again a DS is maybe the widest bike out. They are strict on there rules though. No drinking,no doubles,no riding without a helmet etc. I was lectured for trying to pull start my nephews 50 with my helmet off. Rules is rules. We will definately go back though. Great riding.