Raptor Got a facelift

Started by T2, July 29, 2005, 10:43:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T2

I put a grapics kit on the Raptor today, and plan on giving it to my son for his B-Day tommorow whats think about it?

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

qt314nfla

um can i be your kid?  i think it's pimp.  he'll love it!

T2

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

qt314nfla

lol you'd like that way too much!

Qdawg76

05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

dreth

did you put on the seat cover yourself? it looks good bro, you did a great job daddy ;)

T2

No I had it done by the upolsteress, I have no talent like that.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Picow18

DECEMBER QOTM WINNER [url="http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988"]http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988[/url]
2005-Silver
DFR-Yoshimura-PEP-ProDesign-909-Lonestar-Elka-DR.D-FasstFlexx-AC-Blingstar-OMF-LakerCustom-BarePerformance-Holeshot-Renthal-Moose-

YFZ450-Tampa

That's a nice looking "Rapi" for some rides I miss mine
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

T2

Here is a pic after I handed over the Raptor. I already miss my bike after 4 years of having it I guess I just got to get used to it being his now. Oh well at least its still in the family, I just dont have to clean her anymore thats his job now.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

T2

Here is a pic of some new goggoles.

I dont think thats Diet Coke in the can. 8)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

dreth


grsricky

What will you be riding from now on?
2005 Raptor 660r AC nerf; full UM skids; pro aluminum rear bumper; White Bros.; Pro design proflow kit
Yamaha follow no one!
'98 Mazda P/U somethings gotta carry my Quad
'03 Porche 911 Carrera 4S

T2

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

MuddyGurl101

Looks good. Did you make those atvflorida stickers custom?
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

gery350

looks REAL good. congrats on your sons bday
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

T2

Quote from: MuddyGurl101 on August 03, 2005, 04:57:53 PM
Looks good. Did you make those atvflorida stickers custom?

Yes I did, I used the stickers that you use for Personal Water Crafts, when you have to place your number on the boat. I am surprised they are still on as long as they been on.

Thanks Grey350.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

MuddyGurl101

They look good. Maybe the website can start selling stickers like that!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

T2slil'sis

Quote from: T2Raptor on July 30, 2005, 10:06:46 PM
Here is a pic of some new goggoles.

I dont think thats Diet Coke in the can. 8)

No wonder why you were acting all weird when I came by Saturday night.  LOL  ;D
Ms.Ass :p

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com