Vampire ASX's

Started by rubicon500kid, July 30, 2005, 09:14:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rubicon500kid

DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

05greengriz

You may want to check the weight of those tires and compare. IMO, if you want the baddest mud tire, order some outlaws from highlifter. Mine are 5 years old and still have plenty of tread, just don't be surprised if your bearings start to go out after 2 1/2 to 3 years ;D
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

rubicon500kid

DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

qt314nfla

talk to le vinson about vampires.  he had them on his quad and said he'd never get them again.  the tread is nice and deep.  but if you get them please be kind and stay in the back of the pack.  they really suck to follow.  kick up all kinds of crap that stings when it hits ya.

8up

I have vampires and i like them, but my girlfriend has outlaws and iu think i will definantly get a set of them next. Check out those asx's i dont think that the tread is as deep a vampire. They were made for maxx traxx and only have side lugs on one side of the tire. I thought about gettin them at one time.
Mine
04 Rancher 26 vampires,HL lift,snorkel,424,ids2,k&n
Old Ladys
05 Rancher ES 26 outlaws,424,k&n

lswjth2

I have a set  on my sportsman 500. They are great tires especially for the price. go to nebraskatire.com. I have a camp out in big cypress and they are impresive. the outlaws are better, but cost twice as much, and dont ride as good on the hard stuff...good luck

Southern4x4

I got regular vampires and they kick mud lol not no asxs i never heard of them
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]