Wheelieboy

Started by Da_Mtg_Man, July 29, 2005, 03:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da_Mtg_Man

I just heard that wheelieboy broke his arm while riding on a vacation. I hope all is well.
By the way, Do you have anypics before the cast went on?  ::)
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

wheelie_boy

thanxs :). I dont have any pics before the cast went on but i do of me hitting a jump that was like 70-80 ft and a few of me with my cast standing next to the bike.  my cast matches my bike. :)
05 kx 250f

RL400

Ouch, how'd that happen? Durhamtown?  I broke my arm on my ATV once lol.  Hope you heal up quick so you can get riding again!

-Reid

GitRDun700

Hey WB,

What is up with all the punishment and carnage taking place in D'Town? :'(

wheelie_boy

lol yea i talked to a lady that worked there she said it was an unusual amount of injuries this week.
05 kx 250f

RL400

Quote from: wheelie_boy on July 29, 2005, 03:42:21 PM
lol yea i talked to a lady that worked there she said it was an unusual amount of injuries this week.

yeah the owner's son broke his arm, i heard another guy broke his arm... then the guy we "rescued" the day before we left, and now you... 

wheelie_boy

and then when iwas about to go 2 the hospitol a kid probaly about 11 crashed and messed up his shoulder and he was on the way to the hospitol also. :-X
05 kx 250f

RL400

Quote from: wheelie_boy on July 29, 2005, 03:46:04 PM
and then when iwas about to go 2 the hospitol a kid probaly about 11 crashed and messed up his shoulder and he was on the way to the hospitol also. :-X

god, that place was just a dangerzone this past week.

GitRDun700

...not to mention the fatality a couple weeks ago...I am going to stick to something safe, like driving on I-95.   8)

LakeMaryKid

Quote from: wheelie_boy on July 29, 2005, 03:46:04 PM
and then when iwas about to go 2 the hospitol a kid probaly about 11 crashed and messed up his shoulder and he was on the way to the hospitol also. :-X

I hope you carpooled to save the earth of polluted emissions from 2 cars going to the same place :P
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

RL400

Quote from: GitRDun700 on July 29, 2005, 03:49:13 PM
...not to mention the fatality a couple weeks ago...I am going to stick to something safe, like driving on I-95.   8)

oh yeah, the 16 year old that died a few weeks ago.

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Quote from: Id@_KID on July 29, 2005, 03:49:46 PM
Quote from: wheelie_boy on July 29, 2005, 03:46:04 PM
and then when iwas about to go 2 the hospitol a kid probaly about 11 crashed and messed up his shoulder and he was on the way to the hospitol also. :-X

I hope you carpooled to save the earth of polluted emissions from 2 cars going to the same place :P

I was laughing thinking of an ambulance with all the people stacked on top of one another.

Hope you feel better Wheelieboy.
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

klutchbuster400

d@mn that sux greg, hurry up and heal,  we still havent proved whos better on track trail.........seminole when youre all healed up ::)
btw get those pix up

wheelie_boy

thanxs and about the pics ill put them up when i get home. im at my couzins house in atlanta.
05 kx 250f

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: wheelie_boy on July 29, 2005, 03:56:03 PM
thanxs and about the pics ill put them up when i get home. im at my couzins house in atlanta.

We don't care about pics of a cast. Everybody's seen a cast before.We want to see the bone sticking out of the arm.  ;D

Just kidding, Post'm up when you get a chance. Again, We hope you heal quickly.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

wheelie_boy

05 kx 250f

LakeMaryKid

Quote from: TRX350_On_The_Rack on July 29, 2005, 03:52:29 PM


I was laughing thinking of an ambulance with all the people stacked on top of one another.

Hope you feel better Wheelieboy.

Lmao yeah i was thinkin the same thing......

Heal up quick kid hopefully left arm eh? When i broke my foot i was in a cast for 11 weeks! I hate casts. Mind you i got a lot of sympathy love. ;D
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

qt314nfla

Hey, sorry to hear you got hurt.  Was hopin to meet you on an upcoming ride.  Guess we'll all have to wait a little longer to meet you and your dad.  Heal quick man.

RL400

#19
 ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

TRX450R_Racer

Luckily your young, so you will heal fast. Get well soon.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com