Dealer Showcase

Started by GrizzlyBear, July 28, 2005, 07:59:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrizzlyBear

I believe that the dealers under dealer showcase should be listed as topics.  I use this page as a home page and I like to see what is happening in open discussion when I go online.  Now it is moved off the screen.  If this is just to be filled with ads, I don't think it is what many people anticipated.  I know it need to be funded, but at what cost.
2006 Rhino Special Edition
2006 Grizzly 660
2003 Raptor 660 (son)
2003 Yamaha Kodiak

www.onfa.org

Bigscrb15

Well, the site sponsors wanted their own area and they should get it. If it weren't for them the site wouldn't exist. I also think that if your only complaint is you have to scroll down 4 lines of topics that you need a scroll mouse and just roll the lil thing once and its down there.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com