How long did you wait?

Started by Magnum330, July 28, 2005, 12:38:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnum330

OK. When you got your first NEW ATV how long did you wait till you hit the mud?

How bad was it and how long did you spend cleaning it up?

Donnie
Meet ya out on the trail.

jwscroll

I had to wait a week to take it out the first time and I spent the next day cleaning it.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

05greengriz

First time out, I figure break it in the right way ;D. And about 2 hours of spit shinning.
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

ronny86250r

6 hrs after i bought it now it is broke i rode it to hard for about 3 yrs

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com