Race fuel??

Started by MotoMike, May 30, 2005, 09:50:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotoMike

Where can I buy racing fuel in the Central Fl area?  I dont need it yet, but once the R is done I will.

Mike

tampaboy813

some of the local bike shops in tampa have it...and I think OAS sells it

warrior123

powered by ford sells it the cheapest. they are in downtown orlando area, also theres mgm gas station in bithlo on the corner of 6th st and 50 that sells 100 and 110

Old_School

Also check any nearby Sunoco gas stations. One of mine here in Tampa carries 100. Not all carry race gas but it's worth a try.  -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

Mrs.Nightbreed

There is a place in Eustis that has it CHEAP. You can get 112 for like 5.04 a Gal. Sunoco.  Call or PM me, I can give you directions if you need it.

Mrs.Nightbreed

PLUS    ;) If you take your own 5 gal jug they fill it to the top and you get an extra gal.  I got 10 Gals last week for around 52.00

raptor426

You can order it online or at a local powersports dealer
2005 Yamaha Raptor 660r #26:AC grab bar, Alba Pro Elite nerfs, Uni filter, UM full body skid, AC swingarm skid, White Bros R4 slipon
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 660:27" Mudlites, 12" C-series rims, 2500# winch
2003 Yamaha YZ426F:stock
2002 Honda Rancher:27"Mudlites
2001 Polaris Scrambler 400

apkkfx400

Gotta check out www.americanmotorsports.net-they have race fuel-I used to get my nitrous bottles filled there.  They are located in between lee rd/john young prkwy and colonial.  Good people!!

Can anyone tell me why or is experiencing the same problem-When you type in a website like above it used to attach the link-is it me?


Yamaha72


OAS usually has it but not all of the local dealershios carrie it raptor426
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

apkkfx400

nevermind about the website link, I figured it out-I'm retarded.


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com