Team Godfather Racing Says Hello!

Started by GodfatherRacing, July 26, 2005, 09:12:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GodfatherRacing

We just want to say hello to everyone at ATVFLORIDA.COM! ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
Please be safe! But still Ride hard.

Exmx54


svtbolt04

Hello, enjoy your stay! Looking forward to meeting some of your riders on the track!
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Quad32x

Now  thats  a  group  of  thugs !!! ;D ;D   Welcome  boys !!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

GSPKurt

Yes, a motley lookin' crew for sure! ;)
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

GodfatherRacing

Please be safe! But still Ride hard.

big-daddy

Welcome to site... looks like you guys are well connected  ;) do you know Vinnie?
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

TRX450R_Racer

Welcome to the site. What's up guys? We might be going to Croom Friday night Aug 5th for the weekend. It depends on if I get my frame back or not. I will know this Friday. Let Mingo know, I don't know if he comes on here. He says I never tell him when we are going.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

GodfatherRacing

Hey Frank, alright I will let him know......

JT
Please be safe! But still Ride hard.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com