A womans point of view

Started by dirty1, July 26, 2005, 11:31:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirty1

I have a friend getting married and he wants a mossy oak vest and tie for his tux. now  would any of you women like or dislike that???
foreman 450es
27 mud machine xt's
highlifter lift, superwinch 2000

qt314nfla

Hell no as long as my wedding gift was an F250 or 350 w/ a nice lift, large mud tires.  Preferably in black or white w/ camo cover on the bottom.

Actually, I'm not the type for fancy weddings anyway.  Atleast he can wear the camo vest again.  That's provided he's not wearing a tux.

backinsaddle

Quote from: QT314Nfla on July 26, 2005, 11:34:06 PM
Hell no as long as my wedding gift was an F250 or 350 w/ a nice lift, large mud tires.  Preferably in black or white w/ camo cover on the bottom.


Now that's just wrong...if you would have said Ram 2500 or 3500, I would have thought you were the perfect woman   :)

MrsPureLogic

I say you only have one wedding (usually) - make it unique.  If the Mrs. is willing....then go for it!! 

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com