North Carolina Riding

Started by MuddyGurl101, July 26, 2005, 03:16:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MuddyGurl101

I will be moving to Raleigh, NC in May of 2006. I will be making many trips up there over the coming months. I was wondering if anyone knows of any good places to ride? Or any places at all to ride? Any information would be very helpful!  ;D
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

hammerhead2

Bill

PureLogic

Places that have black hard pack and yellow stripes. They usually let you do about 70 mph. Great place to open her up!!!
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

qt314nfla

Quote from: MuddyGurl101 on July 26, 2005, 03:16:32 PM
I will be moving to Raleigh, NC in May of 2006. I will be making many trips up there over the coming months. I was wondering if anyone knows of any good places to ride? Or any places at all to ride? Any information would be very helpful!  ;D

If you find some place near Raleigh let me know.  My dad lives up there and if I go to visit I'd like to take my quad and ride.

MuddyGurl101

2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

MuddyGurl101

Quote from: QT314Nfla on July 27, 2005, 02:02:07 AM
Quote from: MuddyGurl101 on July 26, 2005, 03:16:32 PM
I will be moving to Raleigh, NC in May of 2006. I will be making many trips up there over the coming months. I was wondering if anyone knows of any good places to ride? Or any places at all to ride? Any information would be very helpful!  ;D

If you find some place near Raleigh let me know.  My dad lives up there and if I go to visit I'd like to take my quad and ride.

Let me know when you come up there and by than I should know of all the good places to ride!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

MuddyGurl101

Thanks I will check it out!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

CAOSPOP


SD4WHEELIN

the Hatfields and McCoy trail ride.

MuddyGurl101

2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

SD4WHEELIN

west virginia into the carolina mountains and i think into tennesse im pretty sure...you can do a search on the hatfields and mccoy ride on the web and find info on it.

kawGIRL

No... the Hatfield and McCoy Trails system is in Southern West Virginia "Only" 400 miles of trails, just ask the Grizz about it  ;D
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

mudhawg

brown mountain is really nice,its in morganton
700 sportsman 30inchmudlites tech4 exhaust,lift kit,clutch kit,dobeck control box

MuddyGurl101

2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

SD4WHEELIN

i was doing some reading a while ago and for what i have read the hatfield and mccoy trails are not completed yet.

MudDobber

I just got back from a week long trip to North Georgia (Blairsville) and spent three days at Tellico located right outside of Murphy NC.  There is some extreme riding up there and definately worth the trip.  I'm planning on going again next year!

[attachment deleted by admin]
2004 Grizzly
2004 Rancher AT
2004 YFZ450
2004 Raptor 80
2004 Raptor 80
2004 507ci 15' Alumitech
2002 Jeep Wrangler

kawGIRL

My Property is within 1 hour of Tellico, Blairsville and Roy Taylor.  Can't wait to take advantage of the riding up there   :D  or just ride "MY" Mountain  ;)

When I was looking for Property I saw that the campground at Tellico is 4-Sale  ;D
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

trailhouseowner

The Hatfield McCoy Trails are located in southern WV.  They opened up in 2000 with about 300 miles.  They now have almost 500 miles.  The riding goes from mild to wild.  The trails will not be finished for quite a while.  They plan on having over 2,000 miles when finished.  Most surrounding towns are very ATV friendly and will allow you to ride from the trails into towns on your ATV to get gas, food, lodging, etc. 
trailhouseowner
Hatfield McCoy Trails

Browning Fork Trailhouse
www.browningforktrailhouse.com

lbucha8150@aol.com


God bless America and all our troops!!

kawGIRL

Thanks for the response ;)
I will see you one day, WNC is just a hop-skip and a jump to WV  ;D
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

YamahaWarrior350


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com