Watch the Space Shuttle Launch from PC

Started by TRX350_On_The_Rack, July 26, 2005, 02:20:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRX350_On_The_Rack

[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

TRX350_On_The_Rack

[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

Asphaltdragon

Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

kodiak-jason

AWSOME LAUNCH, were back in the space flight business.Jason
"I Can Fix It" 1998 kodiak lots of stuff,1995 king quad lots of stuff,2002 recon little bit of stuff,2001 breeze just tires,1985 atc 70 stock,1990 zuma modded,1995 yzf 600 pipe & power pack,2007 zzr600 carbs shimmed & slip on,2007 crf 150 stock

TRX350_On_The_Rack

We need Safe-Space Exploration bad. I want a vacation in Space one day.  :)
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

SkyHighT100

I still think it's funny that we spend all this money to go to space, when we still dont have the ability to reach the deepest spots of our ocean, lol. I was watchin Discover Channel the other day and they were talking about all the crazy animals that are in the ocean that they've never been able to examine or videotape because they cant get anything far enough down. I wonder what is in our oceans that we still dont know about ;)
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

svtbolt04

^^^ One reason I freak out when im waiting for someone to come around with the ski rope when i wipe out  :-\
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Asphaltdragon

Quote from: TRX350_On_The_Rack on July 26, 2005, 03:24:07 PM
We need Safe-Space Exploration bad. I want a vacation in Space one day.  :)
I wanna ride me 400ex on the moon... ;D








(as I awake to reality)
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

gery350

Quote from: SkyHighT100 on July 26, 2005, 05:02:38 PM
I still think it's funny that we spend all this money to go to space, when we still dont have the ability to reach the deepest spots of our ocean, lol. I was watchin Discover Channel the other day and they were talking about all the crazy animals that are in the ocean that they've never been able to examine or videotape because they cant get anything far enough down. I wonder what is in our oceans that we still dont know about ;)

seen that movie "the abyss" ay. its true, who knows what the heck is down there.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

TRX350_On_The_Rack

[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com