All Veterans

Started by jwscroll, May 31, 2005, 01:47:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jwscroll

I would like to thank both the veterans and the active military currently serving all over the world for their sacrifices that we may live free. Thank you all.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

bluesman

yes i second that     thank you all ::)

Chuck_Norris

 ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

VForcedave

 Your welcome. It was a honor, a priviledge and I was 18 years old and unemployed at the time. Say one for the peple in the arm pit of the world. Middle East.
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

o4250


ronny86250r

AGREE WHOLE HEARTDLY I SERVED 12YRS. IN NATIONAL GUARD JUST RECENTALLY GOT OUT FATHER STILL WANTS ME TO GET BACK IN HE HAS 28 YRS. UNDER HIS BELT(MASTER SEARGENT) FIELD ARTILLERY, STEEL RAIN, THANKS ALSO RONNY JONES  

devildog55

thanks [smiley=king.gif]
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." GEORGE ORWELL

Seabeejim

Still active with 23 years in the Navy Seabees and recentley in Iraq and I would like to thank all who have served and serve now, and all who support our great nation.  
XR 50 with stickers and mods

bigscrub79

Godbless all the troops and their families.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com