Okeechobee Mudfest

Started by JohnSales, July 19, 2005, 10:56:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnSales

The Real Okeechobee Mudfest   August 13th & 14th

  From: the owner and operator

gates open at 7:00 a.m.

bring anything your heart desires to ride, sorry no 3 wheelers allowed.

you must be 18 years of age or accompanied by an adult.

camping available on Sat. nite at no extra charge you just have to pay for both days at the gate.


No underage drinking tolerated.

We have no RV hook-ups

We are located on HWY 70 about 30 miles west  from the Ft. Pierce turnpike exit.

Admission: $10 per day per person
children 5 and under get in free.





PureLogic

  ;D This is the real McCoy. This is the one that I have been waiting for.  ;D
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

BCConviber

I am counting the days....
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

PureLogic

I talked to John Sales the owner and operator of Okeechobee Mudfest and he opened up a thread for any questions.  http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,4929.0.html  Glass bottles are allowed. Like said before no minors with out adults. REAL adults.  There is camping people with generators on one side of the compound and on the other side the rough necks. No Mudding or trail riding after dark. Only camp cruising. (cruising around to other camps checking people out.)  Nudity. Up to the persons discretion.   Gates do close at  7:00 or 8:00 pm depending on traffic. Swamp buggies, full tracks and any other wheeled mud riding vehicle is allowed except 3 wheelers. No fighting or underage drinking will be tolerated or you WILL be kicked out. MS&G has A security guard. This events got deputy's. This is the one that has been closed for 2 years and now they are back.
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

PureLogic

[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

inked4life87

ill be there on my full track.how much space is there to ride on?

inked4life87

is it like one huge mudpit or are there a bunch of differnt pits to hit

J.D.

I was talkin to John about it today , he suggested the atv's stay out of the pit in front . He said it was bottomless to the point that sometimes they actually have to dig buggies out with a dozer . He also told me they are going to do there best to keep all of the buggies out of the spots that are great for atv's . I will speak with the owner tonight about a couple more atv friendly ideas , I will let ya'll know what she says . Keep your fingers crossed , it could be something very cool .
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

redmopar

How do I find it if I am coming from the other direction?  West or east of Okeechobee on SR 70?  I'll probably be coming down from Lorida(98 east of Sebring)
Se Florida ATV Club
Click Here

04 Kodiak 450 Special Edition
84 Suzuki 185 Quadrunner

PureLogic

Quote from: inked4life87 on July 21, 2005, 03:07:32 AM
ill be there on my full track.how much space is there to ride on?
About 270 acres depending on how much pasture they open up.
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

J.D.

Go west young man ...go west . ;)
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

FORDFANZ

Quote from: redmopar on July 21, 2005, 07:53:37 PM
How do I find it if I am coming from the other direction?  West or east of Okeechobee on SR 70?  I'll probably be coming down from Lorida(98 east of Sebring)
If your  coming  from  Lorida  its  east  of  Okee  on  Hwy  70
I NEED MUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

team_quad_green

Ill be there with the gang
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

yunt2ride

Nudity. Up to the persons discretion.   Gates do close at  7:00 or 8:00 pm depending on traffic.



THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT........................
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

redmopar


Quote
If your  coming  from  Lorida  its  east  of  Okee  on  Hwy  70
Quote

Wow, somebody actually knows where Lorida is.  I'm impressed.
Se Florida ATV Club
Click Here

04 Kodiak 450 Special Edition
84 Suzuki 185 Quadrunner

PureLogic

WTF are we going to do with these?  ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

qt314nfla

Me and the misses as well as the rest of you can find something to do with those! ;D

redmopar

HOLY BEADS, BATMAN!   :o
Se Florida ATV Club
Click Here

04 Kodiak 450 Special Edition
84 Suzuki 185 Quadrunner

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: PureLogic on July 27, 2005, 12:48:54 AM
WTF are we going to do with these?  ;D


Well, Thats how you get the nudity started.  ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

PureLogic

[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

qt314nfla

No weenie will be safe for that matter either.

PureLogic

 :o No boobs or weenies will be safe!  :o
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

02YamahaBigBear400

those are a lot of beads. so the gates close around 7 or 8. i was hoping to get there after work on friday. I might have to switch and go in earlier. when is everyone else planning on getting out there.
2002 Yamaha BigBear 400 4x4
27x10x12 Vampires (Front)
27x12x12 Vampires (Rear)
Custom Snorkel
Extra Lights w/custom grill
FMF MegaMax 2 exhaust
----------------------------------
1996 Honda 300 4x4
27x10(front) and 27x12(rear) vampires
exhaust
HL clutch Kit
Snorkel
am/fm cd player

qt314nfla

Well, based on the flyer it opens on Saturday.  But JD said that the next one is open Friday for quads.  If it opens up Friday I'll be there between 11am -2pm.  Anyone else going Friday if we can get in?

J.D.

No riding till the 13th  :-\ 
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com