tcr for atv only day

Started by crom A zone, July 10, 2010, 01:11:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crom A zone

who all is going to tcr for atvs only??????? post up


www.triplecanopyranch.com for info
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

bbat64

I might if I get my bike fixed.
KingQuad 700 28' Mudzilla's Full Snorkle, Maxx IV 6x6

crom A zone

nice ya i got few parts still need for mine, but ill be there leting her eat
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

EIGER-MUDDER

ill might make it too matt  i call u on friday if so  i think ben might want to go to
even if i dont make it ill give him ur  ## and  that way yall meet up and ride  ;)
THE DEEPER I GO THE MORE SHE LIKE'S IT


suzuki eiger
08 grizzly 700  6' lift with 30''shoes

crom A zone

sounds good if the girl keeps pissin me off leavin her ass at home and be there fri morning. if things go good i still leaving her home just be up sat morning
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

bbat64

My part should be in Friday so I should be good. If not I'm taking the back up bike.
KingQuad 700 28' Mudzilla's Full Snorkle, Maxx IV 6x6

zman03

wow someone thats not talking about the motoplex? how strange is that?
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

crom A zone

tcr is best place to be   thats y
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift