Becoming an Outdoors Woman

Started by big-daddy, July 19, 2005, 06:31:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Da_Mtg_Man

This is very helpful.
Ricky has been studying up on this so he can become an outdoor woman also.  ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

big-daddy

that it Mike!!!!   I,m not cooking for you any more :P
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

CAOSPOP

Quote from: big-daddy on July 19, 2005, 06:39:47 PM
that it Mike!!!!   I,m not cooking for you any more :P

Come on man he really didnt mean that right Mike  >:(

Bigscrb15

ill cook for you mike, if you put me on your deed at rr :)
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

CAOSPOP

Any guys going to attend. I'm mman enough I'll go. But i want a girl to go with me  ::)... Just for the presence... ;) How about we make it group thingy. Guys and Gals. OHHH Wait im the only one here who deosnt know how to fish or camp  ??? :P

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com