Download google earth

Started by o4250, July 28, 2005, 12:23:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

o4250


Bigscrb15

Yea, I love that program, Google is the best. They always come out with cool stuff. But you gotta have a newer computer cause it needs a good 3D gpu
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

o4250

I just got a sweet shot of Klutchbuster's house.


klutchbuster400

all i wanna know is where did u find that pic ;D
ps: wheres my house ;)

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Quote from: klutchbuster350 on July 28, 2005, 01:40:43 PM
all i wanna know is where did u find that pic ;D
ps: wheres my house ;)

I think that's a pic of o4250 :)
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

klutchbuster400

who ever its 2 its still funny lol

Asphaltdragon

dude, that's sweet!  Just when I thought google maps was awesome...
that  program is great for flying 3D to navigating canals and stuff
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

Asphaltdragon

here is a task... find the entrance for NORAD  8)
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

SwampRat

06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
[url="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg"]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg[/url]

J.D.

All the places I haved lived are blurry green spots ....There's my sign  ::)
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

RL400

google is taking over the earth... literally.  this program is the best thing evar!

no but seriously, in less than 5 years there will be a GoogleOS, no one will be using windows anymore!  GOOGLE IS TAKING OVER, INVEST NOW!

GSPKurt

Quote from: RL400 on July 29, 2005, 01:11:37 AM
google is taking over the earth... literally.  this program is the best thing evar!

no but seriously, in less than 5 years there will be a GoogleOS, no one will be using windows anymore!  GOOGLE IS TAKING OVER, INVEST NOW!

I agree. Google rocks.
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

RL400


jwscroll

I just looked over the area I'm gonna ride today, thats awesome. Thanks for the hint 0425.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com