Help from the Pro's

Started by Asphaltdragon, July 30, 2005, 04:56:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asphaltdragon

Can you guys look at this video - http://www.asphaltdragon.com/400EX.wmv and tell me what I need to fix the problem on my 400ex?

Thanks alot!!!
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

LakeMaryKid

Chris, your rear axle bearings in the carrier are shot, you may need a carrier also. I had the same problem but mine was like a million times worse ask dreth.
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Hollywood

Yep it's the bearing carrier been through 2 on mine already. Second time blew the carrier completly apart. I'd suggest a Burgard twin row billet carrier mine is holding up much better than the stocker.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Moose

I agree, the bearings are shot. Had to do the same repair to my son's 300ex. I had no book, so I went to bikebandit.com to look at drawings to put back together. Not that hard to do either.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

dreth

in my opinion you need to get the new 06 450R ;D  its definatly what they said and the KID WAS RIDING ON A PRAYER :o

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com