birthdays

Started by mudmonkey, July 16, 2005, 11:49:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudmonkey

i know that there is a calender for this kind of stuff, but u can post your birthdays here!!! ;D
courtney
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

mudmonkey

mines september 21st and i will be 14
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

klutchbuster400

june 23rd, 16 next year lol. but now that im 15 i can get my drivers permit ;D

susieblazer

Quote from: klutchbuster350 on July 16, 2005, 12:12:15 PM
june 23rd, 16 next year lol. but now that im 15 i can get my drivers permit ;D

   OHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GODDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  JESSE ON THE ASPHALT!!!!!!!!!!!!!


          J/K   YOU WILL BE GOOD AND SAFE.....HAVE FUN..................LOL
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

DRWalum

Yesterday...............   7-15  ;D  ;D

    Still feeling the residuals  :D  :D


   DR Walum !
DRW Aluminum Specialist , INC.
( free estimates )

2005 DR-Z400s   Street Legal !!

wheelie_boy

Quote from: DRWalum on July 16, 2005, 02:15:07 PM
Yesterday...............   7-15  ;D  ;D

    Still feeling the residuals  :D  :D


   DR Walum !

happy late birthday. ;D  And my b day is feb 13. ill be 14
05 kx 250f

americanhighlander

#6
next month is mine birthday  aug 3  I'll be  25.dec is 25th birthday for dirtwheels.

8) Well  i wanna  re do my dirtwheels for my birthday  and  maybe get new isuee on quad offroad magzine it's new atv magzine starting out. ;D

I like reading these magzines  to learn more about atvs mods and alot more about trail riding tips. ;D
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

04KFX400rider

04 kfx 400  albapipe alba jetkit dg grab bar  pro taper handle bars, black maier plastics dual stage airfilter.
93 300ZX twin turbo swap 380rwhp
90 300zx forsale $4000
www.myspace.com/jacobrs

devildog55

feburary 14th. yep valintines day. ooohh isint that soo sweet
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." GEORGE ORWELL

Hawgin4x4

October 13, The big *18*
I dont disrespect anyone, If anyone disrespects me, You will be 6 ft below me.

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

americanhighlander

 ;D show some pics  of  four wheelers  on birthday cakes
for birthday people. 8)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

KXKID


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com