CROOM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS - Simple to get in!

Started by Rack_Man, July 15, 2005, 05:03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rack_Man

CROOM UPDATE: You only need your I.D., $$, and serial number to get your bike registered....

YOU DO NOT NEED A TITILE!!!
THEY CHANGED THE RULES (Again)  ::)

Please call if you have ANY Q's!!

Doc at OAS Powersports 352.796.6611

cubnfrank

FTR #40 Retired
Polaris Sportsman 570 4x4
Honda TRX 450r
Suzuki Z400
Yamaha Banshee
Honda TRX 250

Gamer

Whats the reason they don't want the title anymore?  That seems kind of strange for a state park to not require that.

AintSkeered

When you finance an ATV, the lien holder keeps the title until you pay it off. They had been accepting a bill of sale, in lieu of the title, but, anyone can make a bill of sale.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

Rack_Man

For some reason, the State decided they were NOT going to be the Police and check the SN#s on the bike.  There is a NEW man in charge...and he says, " NO TITLES NEEDED TO GET IN CROOM PARK!" Sound good to me!!!

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: Rack_Man on July 16, 2005, 11:04:11 AM
For some reason, the State decided they were NOT going to be the Police and check the SN#s on the bike.  There is a NEW man in charge...and he says, " NO TITLES NEEDED TO GET IN CROOM PARK!" Sound good to me!!!
Is the Witch the was in charge gone?
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

susieblazer


  So glad to hear that ...we will go tomorrow and get a permit for dirtygrl80's 2000 TrailBoss

  while we get the rest of ours.......................
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

mudhawg

do u need to regisiter it with the state or just bring everything with u thanks
700 sportsman 30inchmudlites tech4 exhaust,lift kit,clutch kit,dobeck control box

Numkut

All you needed when I went there the first time was the serial Number and money. So then when we came the next year we didn't know about the new title thing so they gave us the sticker anyways. Then this past year we went and they gave us the sticker again w/o our titles, so we evaded that rule anyway.  ;D
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

Eruption

Has anyone tested this yet?  I loaded my quad up and drove over there to get my sticker a half hour ago but no one was there.  I walked into OAS and asked them about it and half of them said I needed my Title and the other half said all I needed was my ID and Vin #.  I guess I will find out tomorrow.  Good thing I only live 10 min from Croom!

susieblazer

  JUST A HEADS UP FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!
  GOOD THING WE CALLED TOO..SAID WE NEED TO GET A NOTARISED AFFIDAVIT ALONG WITH VIN # OUR IDENTIFICATION AND $$$$$$$$$$$ FOR DIRTYGRL80'S 2000 POLARIS TRAIL BOSS 325.......
     SO GONNA DO THAT THIS WEEK SO WE CAN HAVE ALL CORRECT PAPERWORK FOR SUN.

           LOL..............

       
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Eruption

#11
Quote from: susieblazer on July 18, 2005, 06:58:14 PM
   WE NEED TO GET A NOTARISED AFFIDAVIT          

       

This may be a dumb question but what exatly to they mean by this?  Im so confussed ??? ??? ??? ???

I just want to ride


susieblazer

#12
 If you have no bill of sale or a title you need to get an affidavit (paper saying in effect you are the owner , or was a gift, and have it witnessed by a notary...) take it to the tag office and they will issue you an offroad highway vehicle paper, which is mailed to you, in the meantime they give you a receipt to take to croom, along with your ID, the VIN# and $$$$$$$$ and your all set, same info was given by both the forestry service and the county tax office


we have the bills of sales and titles for all the others but since none were issued in 2000 its a pain in the @ to get what they require..........but hey shes our baby and we want her to ride there too, so we are doing it...............

            LOL
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

04KFX400rider

im glad to hear that you dont need a title but in one way its bad because i just paid for a title
04 kfx 400  albapipe alba jetkit dg grab bar  pro taper handle bars, black maier plastics dual stage airfilter.
93 300ZX twin turbo swap 380rwhp
90 300zx forsale $4000
www.myspace.com/jacobrs

Eruption

Quote from: susieblazer on July 18, 2005, 11:00:04 PM

If you have no bill of sale or a title you need to get an affidavit (paper saying in effect you are the owner , or was a gift, and have it witnessed by a notary...) take it to the tag office and they will issue you an offroad highway vehicle paper, which is mailed to you, in the meantime they give you a receipt to take to croom, along with your ID, the VIN# and $$$$$$$$ and your all set, same info was given by both the forestry service and the county tax office




Thanks for the info!  I guess the 4 wheeler is not getting a sticker this year.  I refuse to jump through hoops and then pay $50 on top of that!  I guess I will see a lot of Ocala this year ;D

Thanks again

Eruption

OK, I went up there today for the hell of it and all the guy asked me for was my ID and the Vin#.   ;)   I guess it just depends on who is working at the gate.  Now I am good to go ;D

Anyone for a Croom ride? :D

Southern4x4

Its good if you have a sports bike but if you have a 4x4 its not so good..Trust me I got a 4x4 and I didnt have a good time cause my dad wrecked from all the dust by hitting a tree stump.Nothing to bad no damage I only hurt my arm my dad was okay.It was much funner at ocala.
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

susieblazer

Quote from: Eruption on July 19, 2005, 04:20:24 PM
OK, I went up there today for the hell of it and all the guy asked me for was my ID and the Vin#.   ;)   I guess it just depends on who is working at the gate.  Now I am good to go ;D

Anyone for a Croom ride? :D

     Hey great, we are good to go on the 2000 Polaris, Bill was so irked about the red tape, so for the hell of it too , he went to our local Polaris dealer, and in a matter of SECONDS after putting in the vin # to the big guys at Polaris, we had a print out of all the information, and it is in her name too thanks to her grandparents who gave it to her as a gift in 2000.........so we can take it to get her sticker...!!!!!!!!!!


LOL come on SUNDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

susieblazer

2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

AintSkeered

Just make a bill of sale and have it notarized at your bank. You can name your buddy as the seller.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com