music on your ATV

Started by K_Man, May 31, 2015, 01:40:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K_Man

Looking to put an inexpensive stereo system on my Can-Am Commander. Any ideas or comments on what you have on your ATV.
2021 Can-Am Defender X MR

Confederate canadian

On my mid size ranger I mounted 4 6.5"s in drain pipe vent flashing to my roof ran the wires down the cage and to an inexpensive water resitant marine amp with an aux input jack and volume control I mounted inside the dash  easy on the wallet and the install only took a couple of hours all I do is plug in my phone or mp3 and rock out
04 recon es (well worn)
03 banshee 4 mill stroke, .03 over, cool head, boysen rad valves & reeds, boost bottle, vitos jets & needles, k&n, toomey t-6 ac nerfs itp t-9
14 polaris ranger midsize 800 2" lift 27" zillas winch custom stereo snorkels roof windshield back glass mud blockers

K_Man

2021 Can-Am Defender X MR

Confederate canadian

That should work good I tried a car head unit first but wasnt happy with how I installed it over head I found it to be bulky and I seemed to always end up using the aux input so thats why I did away with the reciever and went with just an amp and speakers good luck on your build
04 recon es (well worn)
03 banshee 4 mill stroke, .03 over, cool head, boysen rad valves & reeds, boost bottle, vitos jets & needles, k&n, toomey t-6 ac nerfs itp t-9
14 polaris ranger midsize 800 2" lift 27" zillas winch custom stereo snorkels roof windshield back glass mud blockers

grizzlynick