With gas prices at $2.00 a gallon....

Started by mrbones, January 15, 2015, 05:29:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbones

Are you gonna dust off the ATVs and trailers and get out and ride? I remember when gas first got near $4.00/gal and that added to the cost. Especially if you have to trailer it to Croom or where ever. I never thought we'd see gas under 2 bucks again. Whatcha think?
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

AintSkeered

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

patches206

(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

little blue 300

Paid $2.10/9 yesterday at Walmart in Titusville. That's the lowest yet around here.

June and I have been going to ONF at Salt Springs every week now for three months. We are taking advantage of the lower gas prices. It's 204 miles round trip.

Larry

klutchbuster400


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com