3 arrests, 1 crash as ATVs take over Miami roads

Started by mrbones, January 20, 2015, 09:48:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1Scorpion

Wasn't me. I stayed home for MLK day. I wonder if it was a protest over the lack of riding areas ?
I'm glad nobody got hurt or killed stunts don't belong on a public roads with traffic.  Just my opinion.

AintSkeered

Those mutants are a very clear threat to any chance of getting any public riding place in SFL.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

patches206

They are not even ATV's those tards in the news room get it wrong all the time.   
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

little blue 300

I saw it on a couple of the TV news stations and there were a couple of atvs mixed in with the bikes. These people must be crazy.

AintSkeered

#5
Nah, they simply see other groups get away with anarchy and civil disobedience. So, what the hell, why not? Here's a picture of them in action; http://cdn.collider.com/wp-content/uploads/mad-max-fury-road-vehicles.jpg
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com