Fat Daddies GA

Started by patches206, December 09, 2014, 09:42:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

patches206

Looking at heading to Fat Daddies ATV park in GA for the New Years weekend anyone else?
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Thunderdually

I would go but that's the one weekend out of the year that i paint my toenails.... :'(  ;D
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

asmart82

Quote from: Thunderdually on December 10, 2014, 11:29:25 AM
I would go but that's the one weekend out of the year that i paint my toenails.... :'(  ;D

This is all I can picture....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IlqH-2n6eE

Thunderdually

Quote from: asmart82 on December 10, 2014, 01:32:32 PM
Quote from: Thunderdually on December 10, 2014, 11:29:25 AM
I would go but that's the one weekend out of the year that i paint my toenails.... :'(  ;D

This is all I can picture....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IlqH-2n6eE

LOL i didn't know they took a video of it..   ;) :R
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

patches206

Quote from: Thunderdually on December 10, 2014, 01:47:42 PM
Quote from: asmart82 on December 10, 2014, 01:32:32 PM
Quote from: Thunderdually on December 10, 2014, 11:29:25 AM
I would go but that's the one weekend out of the year that i paint my toenails.... :'(  ;D

This is all I can picture....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IlqH-2n6eE

LOL i didn't know they took a video of it..   ;) :R


That was just plain nasty! :S
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

1Scorpion

 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1  That's Too funny !

Thunderdually

Quote from: patches206 on December 09, 2014, 09:42:06 PM
Looking at heading to Fat Daddies ATV park in GA for the New Years weekend anyone else?

I just looked at a bunch of Video of fat daddies and it looks like it's just one big mud hole. Not my kind of fun.
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com