any rides this weekend

Started by kountry23, October 08, 2014, 10:13:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kountry23

2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

patches206

Not this weekend but I am thinking about a camping at croom weekend next week.
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

whofarted

I may head to Croom this Sunday.

patches206

I can not this weekend for me and I was just told I have to work next weekend one day.
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

whofarted

Yeah if only we didn't need money life would be much easier

patches206

Quote from: whofarted on October 09, 2014, 06:22:13 PM
Yeah if only we didn't need money life would be much easier

Tell me brother bills bills bills. :'(
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Thunderdually

Roland and I will be riding on Saturday at Croom..  Parking in same place back by the shelter..
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

kountry23

Hope yall have a good ride sat.
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

1Scorpion

If I'm up to it I'm going to ride Sunday also.  I hope it's not too hot.

whofarted

I'll be there Sunday at 8 am for sure

1Scorpion

Quote from: whofarted on October 10, 2014, 05:19:28 PM
I'll be there Sunday at 8 am for sure
+1  Saturday got cancelled.  Anyone else ?

Dirty Brutes

2 2009 Kawasaki Brute Force 750s. Tamarack boxs, 27s, HL 2" lift and snorkels.

1Scorpion

Great ride today! With great friends. Even if it got a little hot. 90 !!!  Thanks for leading Merle. And for once kountry23 managed not to break anything. Way to go. ;)
I'm very glad I put the spacers on my Grizzly it felt like a new machine. It's a lot more stable now. I went on a couple merles mine trails and survived. With some help only one time. Thanks guys.

whofarted

It was a good ride.  Thanx guys.  Looking forward to the next one when I get back

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com