DURAHAMTOWN SPEED RIDE!

Started by dreth, July 14, 2005, 09:39:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T2

Ok I'm riding with you so I dont have to drive. ;D
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

LE450-RACER#77

That is fine but I don't think everyone would like us pulling up there together & also being the fastest quads of the weekend too.


:'( :'( 8) 8) :groupies.gif :groupies.gif :T :Fp
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

dreth

when did you and tony sell the yammys and get hondas?????????????????????????????????????????????????you did say yall would be the fastest quads out there ;)

LE450-RACER#77

Come on now Dreth, we all know reality........YAMAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Honda250ex

'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Ida_Mann

dudes,,,,this is gonna be great.

and less than a week away.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Chuck_Norris

Hey what time do you think you'll be up here In jacksonville? Among those who are going lets get an idea of what is the best way to go 95N or US1N. Lke to get some input from those who have gone before. Daphne and I have accumulated the fixens for Tacos for one evening.

dreth

please prepare to bring some towels because they are only expecting 6 of us to be in the cabin!

dreth

i will post a list tommorrow with all the details for the trip. so tune in tommorrow evening at 8pm  ;)

Chris505

Man im jealous of you guys,, Ida is going to get hooked after going...
sorry for not making it this trip, but we are going up late oct-early november...
trying to get aleast 3 days + the weekend,,, 5 days. just never seems to be enough time to ride when going for 2 - 3 nights...
make sure to do the night rides, they are the best.


05' KFX 700- mine
05' Raptor 350-my sons
04' Quadsport 250- my wifes

T2

Its already planned to do the night ride on sat. Wish you guys could have made it, well I guess its better to go late than never. Thanks for the advice Chris 8)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Ida_Mann

what do ya'll think of,,,,movie nights?

bring yer huevos DVD's and I'll bring the projector and a 50" screen,,,,anyone care about sound?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: Ida_Mann on October 03, 2005, 08:15:57 AM
what do ya'll think of,,,,movie nights?

bring yer huevos DVD's and I'll bring the projector and a 50" screen,,,,anyone care about sound?

Id@
do you have the new huevos DVD, Bigworm does I'll try and talk him out of it. 

Flea_Jumper

Hey Chuck, I have Heuvos 7, Crusty, ect.  My wife has a ton of regular movies.  I will bring them.

Chuck_Norris

Sounds like a good night, I'll bring the Popcorn  ;D

MOKAS

flea, you wouldent happen to have crusty 3 would you? if so that was filmed at my uncles track off s.r44 and ive always wanted to see it. btw: have you figured what time we meet yet?

-mokas-
MIKEMOKAS

'06 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI,
2in front
Highlifter clutched
Highlifter reduced

'02 Sportsman 500HO -Traded-
2in front
26in PXT Take-Offs

00 Yamaha Blaster 67.75mm Wiseco Piston, and a couple other things... Gone but not forgotten..

'96 trail boss 250.. Gone and forgotten.

UncleRico

You guys are going to have a blast at Durhamtown! I wish I could make it. I miss the big MX track up there.

One tip for those of you who have never been...pack some extra GREASED LIGHTNING or your cleaner of choice, because that RED dirt is hellified difficult to get off.

Can't wait to see the pics.


Is anyone gonna hit the KICKER ramps down past the drag strip?  

Post that pic.

Have fun! - Uncle Rico
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

T2

I just got off the phone with Steve and he brought up a good point.
If you plan on doing the night ride on sat you need front headlights and a tail light that are working order. Its real dark out there so every bit of light helps out. Only a few more days and we out 8)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

dreth

Food Situation!

 Please do not forget that everyone is packing their own breakfast and lunch.  For dinner, Chuck and his wife have taken care of one night with tacos.  I have taken care of another night with spaghetti.  Flea Jumper offered to do lasagna, is that ok with you Flea or we can just do hamburgers and hot dogs?

Things to bring:

The cabin is fully equiped for 6 people but we will have 13, so please bring what ever you might need like towels, wash clothes, etc for your family.  

Sleeping Arrangements:

I think there is bedding for 3 in each room, but just in case, you might want to bring an air mattress and bedding for it (blankets).  

Transportation:

Dreth, Matt, T2 & son, Idaman will be pulling out from Tony's house at 7am headed towards ChuckNorris house.  Mokas you will need to let us know who you are ridding with, (either ChuckNorris or Flea?)  and where are you going to meet us at? (ChuckNorris' house?)

Steve I'm not sure where you live so please call me @ 772-216-5952.  Please contact me for meeting location.

Flea Jumper can you also please call me for meeting location.

If there is anything I am missing or any details that need to be discussed, please don't hesitate to say something and help me out as much as possible because my mind is currently very distracted due to my bike being in a thousand pieces.  I am currently at ATP getting all the cracks in my frame repaired so I don't know how much help I can be right now.  I would be very greatful to any of ya'll that could step up and take control of this due to my current situation.  


MY PHONE NUMBER IS LISTED ABOVE FOR ANY COMMENTS, QUESTIONS, SUGGESTIONS, DO NOT HESITATE TO CALL ME.........
       
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND PLEASE PRAY THAT MY BIKE GETS BACK TOGETHER IN TIME FOR DURHAM TOWN.

This is Mrs. Dreth, Dreth asked me to type this up because he is working on his bike. ;D

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Please dont let chuck wreck on this trip I need him back at work in good condition. (hehe) Have fun all
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

MOKAS

Quote from: dreth on October 04, 2005, 08:46:07 PM
Food Situation!

 Please do not forget that everyone is packing their own breakfast and lunch.  For dinner, Chuck and his wife have taken care of one night with tacos.  I have taken care of another night with spaghetti.  Flea Jumper offered to do lasagna, is that ok with you Flea or we can just do hamburgers and hot dogs?

Things to bring:

The cabin is fully equiped for 6 people but we will have 13, so please bring what ever you might need like towels, wash clothes, etc for your family.  

Sleeping Arrangements:

I think there is bedding for 3 in each room, but just in case, you might want to bring an air mattress and bedding for it (blankets).  

Transportation:

Dreth, Matt, T2 & son, Idaman will be pulling out from Tony's house at 7am headed towards ChuckNorris house.  Mokas you will need to let us know who you are ridding with, (either ChuckNorris or Flea?)  and where are you going to meet us at? (ChuckNorris' house?)

Steve I'm not sure where you live so please call me @ 772-216-5952.  Please contact me for meeting location.

Flea Jumper can you also please call me for meeting location.

If there is anything I am missing or any details that need to be discussed, please don't hesitate to say something and help me out as much as possible because my mind is currently very distracted due to my bike being in a thousand pieces.  I am currently at ATP getting all the cracks in my frame repaired so I don't know how much help I can be right now.  I would be very greatful to any of ya'll that could step up and take control of this due to my current situation.  


MY PHONE NUMBER IS LISTED ABOVE FOR ANY COMMENTS, QUESTIONS, SUGGESTIONS, DO NOT HESITATE TO CALL ME.........
       
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND PLEASE PRAY THAT MY BIKE GETS BACK TOGETHER IN TIME FOR DURHAM TOWN.

This is Mrs. Dreth, Dreth asked me to type this up because he is working on his bike. ;D

mrs dreth/ dreth, ill be meeting flea at the chevron station on the nsb exit off i95. early friday morning. he has not given me a time to be there yet so i could not tell you.

-mokas-
MIKEMOKAS

'06 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI,
2in front
Highlifter clutched
Highlifter reduced

'02 Sportsman 500HO -Traded-
2in front
26in PXT Take-Offs

00 Yamaha Blaster 67.75mm Wiseco Piston, and a couple other things... Gone but not forgotten..

'96 trail boss 250.. Gone and forgotten.

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: dreth on October 04, 2005, 08:46:07 PM

Transportation:

Dreth, Matt, T2 & son, Idaman will be pulling out from Tony's house at 7am headed towards ChuckNorris house.  Mokas you will need to let us know who you are ridding with, (either ChuckNorris or Flea?)  and where are you going to meet us at? (ChuckNorris' house?)


All DRIVERS please review the maps to determine the best way to travel. 
US1 straight up is 282.5
95N is 320. +/-
I'll meet up with the best place suited.





T2

Dreth take care of that bike of yours and I could handle any question that may arrise. Here is my phone # 321-231-1109 and my nextel is162*131365*1 I think that we can met up with Flea Jumper some where off I4 and 95.

Chuck do you live near I95? and is that US1 route have traffic lights, if so I rather take 95 stright up. I think we can meet you in Jacksonville around 1200.

Steve if you want you can meet us the night B4 and hang out at my place I will have Dreth and his buddy Matt there, and the wife is out of town just bring the Drinks if you want.  ;D I will talk to you later guys.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

backinsaddle

Dreth,

I'd offer you my bike if you don't get your's finished, but I don't think you could handle the yamaha  :D

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: backinsaddle on October 05, 2005, 10:53:16 AM
Dreth,

I'd offer you my bike if you don't get your's finished, but I don't think you could handle the yamaha  :D
thats funny ;D

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com