Lurkers?!!? Is this normal?? Sign up!!

Started by svtbolt04, August 04, 2014, 01:30:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

svtbolt04


Active Riders in the Past 24 Hours:
svtbolt04, Backwoods Racin, patches206, asmart82, Thunderdually, Andy9933, Dirty Brutes, NewMember, mudbucket2, 450R_Matt, riley804, PGPW32, TLittle, TNTaylor, OneLuv1979, PowerStroke 7.3, AintSkeered

Blue = Moderator, Green = Contributing Member, Red = Contributing Member Plus
Most Online Today: 1104.

This to me, makes me wonder if the talk of new places opening up (FT&T) that we have so many lurkers... Problem is, this site has been...err...dead for a year. I don't think much of this content has changed in the last year.. We should change that.

I've met 3 good friends who live in various parts of the state and this website brought us together. New users, sign up! Voice your opinion or share a group ride you're planning!!



823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

riley804

#1
I have been on here since 11 /13 and I check this site quite often......

a lot of the threads I see are members getting together either to far away or on a day that I cant ride....

svtbolt04

If you're going riding somewhere like croom or ocala, or any mx track you should post up. Someone is bound to be lurking as well. Talk about it when you go out riding.. funny how I've met people on the trail who were members of this site.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

1Scorpion

 I don't post when I'm not riding . But when I visit the site I sometimes don't log in. Does that make me a Lurker or a wannabe ?
I think that Thunderdually guy lives on this site.  But he does ride. I heard he's a stunter.

svtbolt04

#4
Back in the day, this site had lots of stuff going on.. I didn't get 2,000 posts from nowhere. I see you've been a member for a while too.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

patches206

Quote from: 1Scorpion on August 04, 2014, 08:48:06 PM
I don't post when I'm not riding . But when I visit the site I sometimes don't log in. Does that make me a Lurker or a wannabe ?
I think that Thunderdually guy lives on this site.  But he does ride. I heard he's a stunter.

Now Thunderdually living on hear I have to agree!    <sofa peeky><nanaparty>
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Thunderdually

Eye R not a Stunter.. Eye BEE 6 foot one...   ;D   Naw i don't live on here i just don't log off..  I do check the forum now ant then. Never much going on. Only person that posts a lot is some character that keeps talking to his imaginary friend..  ;) ;D
 
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

Anoriginal

One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

Dirty Brutes

Never logging off and always reading post.
2 2009 Kawasaki Brute Force 750s. Tamarack boxs, 27s, HL 2" lift and snorkels.

1Scorpion

Quote from: svtbolt04 on August 04, 2014, 08:23:14 PM
If you're going riding somewhere like Croom or Ocala, or any mx track you should post up. Someone is bound to be lurking as well. Talk about it when you go out riding.. funny how I've met people on the trail who were members of this site.
I've met lot's of great people on this site and rode with plenty of good people. But it seems every time I say I'm gonna ride more it has the opposite effect. I bought a tent so I can stay in Ocala and ride all weekend. As soon as it cools down enough I'm going to try again.
I might even get Thunderdually off the web long enough to ride. ;) 
I want to try that campground called Oklawaha or something like that. Maybe late September. I've been told it's nice, has showers, and electricity.

patches206

Quote from: 1Scorpion on August 06, 2014, 11:41:25 PM
Quote from: svtbolt04 on August 04, 2014, 08:23:14 PM
If you're going riding somewhere like Croom or Ocala, or any mx track you should post up. Someone is bound to be lurking as well. Talk about it when you go out riding.. funny how I've met people on the trail who were members of this site.
I've met lot's of great people on this site and rode with plenty of good people. But it seems every time I say I'm gonna ride more it has the opposite effect. I bought a tent so I can stay in Ocala and ride all weekend. As soon as it cools down enough I'm going to try again.
I might even get Thunderdually off the web long enough to ride. ;) 
I want to try that campground called Oklawaha or something like that. Maybe late September. I've been told it's nice, has showers, and electricity.

The campground is nice, its now a KOA.
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!