I'm a newspaper reporter wanting to do interviews about FL Tracks & Trails

Started by Freelance Reporter, July 29, 2014, 06:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freelance Reporter

Hello ATV Florida members,

I am a freelance newspaper reporter writing a series of articles about the new Florida Tracks and Trails park. Something I have noticed missing from news coverage about the new riding venue is a distinct lack of interviews with potential customers of the park. I am seeking to do brief interviews (either by email of phone) with ATV riders who have an opinion about the new facility. If you would like to be interviewed, please email me at WriterFLA@gmail.com

Thanks,
Laura Tichy-Smith
PS If you would like to read some of my past articles, please feel free to search my name on Google.

yfz122

Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

sugarsand007

Cant ever see going there for the size of the park. Just not large enough for a atv park. I think they are counting on there revenues coming from concerts.
2006 crf450r and 2006 polaris outlaw 500

svtbolt04

5 MX tracks... Follow their page on Facebook. They are constantly posting updates. This is actually making me consider getting back into the sport of ATV/MX since its been 10 years when collier county "set out" to find us some land to ride on... They killed the sport here.. I'm not a minor anymore, so why risk getting a fine... Can't wait for this place to open.. Ill probably show up just to watch since it'll be so close!
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.