2005 YFZ SE

Started by Anoriginal, April 26, 2015, 01:39:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anoriginal

Perfect 2005 YFZ 450. Special edition yellow and carbon fiber plastics. New handlebars, battery, carb rebuild. PM me for details and price.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

patches206

You selling your beast?  Who am I going to ride with now?
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Anoriginal

Just testing the waters.
I rode it yesterday and may have changed my mind about selling it. It looks brand new still!
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

yfr450

still have this? txt me at 561-319-4331

NewMember

I will offer $500. !!!  >:(
I can not be beaten in a fist fight !
Little Bar Arm Wrestling Champion 2018 !
Proud to work at Tractor Supply !
Strongest man on atvflorida !
I can squeeze your wind pipe shut with one hand !
I want to drink beer with everyone !

AintSkeered

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

NewMember

I can not be beaten in a fist fight !
Little Bar Arm Wrestling Champion 2018 !
Proud to work at Tractor Supply !
Strongest man on atvflorida !
I can squeeze your wind pipe shut with one hand !
I want to drink beer with everyone !