RANCHO BONITO, BEST KEPT SECRET IN CENTRAL FLORIDA

Started by rc0713, October 14, 2015, 01:44:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rc0713

HEY GUYS,

THE WEATHER IS GETTIN GOOD FOR RIDING. 

I HAVE SOME RANCHO DEEDS

NO YEARLY CLUB FEES OR GUEST PASSES

IT IS ONLY $700 TO ENJOY THE WOODS

FOR MORE INFO, CALL ME @  561-790-4700

THANKS

LIONEL






Buddah@ppg

Where is the property located?

Are these still available?


patches206

(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

mrbones

Whew. Glad I never bought property out there. I haven't been there in 10 years, but I always had an uncomfortable feeling out there.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Buddah@ppg

Well.... from everything i have read, you couldn't get me to spend a dime on a deed there.

I bet if we all rode horses nobody would say a thing, other than (how beautiful the horses look). Heck I bet some people would even put out watering troughs.

I just wonder what would happen if some atv activists got appointed to some of these dead head committees and counsels????

Geez... All we want to do is ride for cryin out loud.