All central florida riders!!!

Started by MuDnBuD407, November 19, 2013, 01:41:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MuDnBuD407

All central florida riders!!! Check out Central Florida ATV Riders on Facebook. I started that page to find people and and groups to ride with. Worked out pretty good so far.

MuDnBuD407

Looking for new people to ride with? Check us out on Facebook!
Central Florida ATV Riders

Brutekidd

I go to 5a mostly every saturday im down to ride im usslay ride out there by myself  unless i run into people i no would be nice to ride with a bigger group

SMP63

Welcome to the forum Brutekidd!!!!!!!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

MuDnBuD407

Hell yeah it would be cool to ride with more people. We will be out here on Feb 8th. Just like the facebook page and rsvp for the ride that I have posted up there. If you join us we will be at I95 the parking area around 9ish that morning. PM me on the page if you want to exchange numbers and meet up because I dont get on here that often. Welcome to the forum!

little blue 300

Quote from: Brutekidd on January 30, 2014, 04:32:08 AM
I go to 5a mostly every saturday im down to ride im usslay ride out there by myself  unless i run into people i no would be nice to ride with a bigger group

Ill be at the 5A parking lot around 8:45-9 AM this Saturday if you want to join our old timers group. When we ride you would enjoy the trails we ride on. We try to do some of the less ridden trails. The only problem with our group is that some riders like to talk more than they ride. LOL

I'm going to ONF  tomorrow, but should still be OK to ride on Saturday too.

Larry

Brutekidd

Thnaks guys i was a member on the fourms befor since like 08 or so but fogot my email adress an password lol i pmed u guys

MuDnBuD407

Sounds good I can talk all day as long as I have a beer in my hand.

milkman