Mallory swamp

Started by dalem352, July 08, 2013, 11:51:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dalem352

Has any one been to Mallory swamp ATV trails
Just ride

proballer

I'd be interested in hearing more on Mallory Swamp as well, didn't know that they had opened it up to ATV's
This is all I could find on it http://www.mysuwanneeriver.com/index.aspx?nid=184
08 Grizzly 700, 4" SLC Lift, Outlaw 29.5x12 on all 4's, Snorkels, Turners, PV5 with Autotune, HMF, Super ATV Power Steering Kit, Coops Clutching, Highlifter Radiator-Relocated, LOTS of other money costing mods!

1Scorpion

 Never even heard of it .  Is this a private area ?

dalem352

Its not new its listed in the where to ride on here I emailed them today an got reply back it is open from July to sept. He said it is about 38 miles of trail I am going to go here soon it is 100 m from me to mayo fl. Then a good ways back south in to the swamp area it is fwc land track I will b taking a ride up their just to get to know the area with my truck be for I take my quads up
Just ride

dalem352

Also it is a free ride area but u still have to sign in an wear the sign in stub  I went riding with mud bucket an some one else last year that other person lives around lake city he mite know some about the area
Just ride

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com