Bartow MX July 20th

Started by klutchbuster400, June 23, 2013, 04:11:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400

Gonna make the 3 1/2 drive up for my first time. Plan on camping over night so I can ride both the 20th and 21st! Anyone else in that area care for some atv motocross?

The Guz

dang i would have come, but my bike is in the middle of being ......upgraded lol hopefully in a month or so.
2008 Honda TRX450ER

RE PORTED HEAD
+3 BIG BORE KIT
+1 VALVES
HRC CAM
HRC HEADER
HMF EXHAUST
K&N INTAKE
NO AIR BOX LID
+3 LONESTAR AXECALIBER AXLE
ALBA +2 A ARMS
PEP ZPS LONGTRAVEL SHOCKS
GTT REAR SHOCK REVALVE
GTT LINKAGE
ALBA PRO NERF BARS
ROCK FRONT BUMPER
ITP BEADLOCK REAR WHEELS
MAXXIS RAZR II

klutchbuster400

Lol I feel ya man. My bike is in pieces right now under going a few things. Bent my shifting shaft, installing a heavy duty clutch and putting in a new steering stem! Should have it done a week before bartow so I'll be good to go!

The Guz

man this sucks lol im still waiting on my piston and gaskets....i got a new poerted head and a 480 bigbore...the cylinder and the head are hear hopefully the piston and the gaskets will be here this week
2008 Honda TRX450ER

RE PORTED HEAD
+3 BIG BORE KIT
+1 VALVES
HRC CAM
HRC HEADER
HMF EXHAUST
K&N INTAKE
NO AIR BOX LID
+3 LONESTAR AXECALIBER AXLE
ALBA +2 A ARMS
PEP ZPS LONGTRAVEL SHOCKS
GTT REAR SHOCK REVALVE
GTT LINKAGE
ALBA PRO NERF BARS
ROCK FRONT BUMPER
ITP BEADLOCK REAR WHEELS
MAXXIS RAZR II

klutchbuster400

So no chance it'll be done in time? Probably gonna be meeting a couple people from this site that weekend so it would be cool to meet more! Really looking forward to see how well I can hang with the northern riders!

The Guz

haha im hopeing if it is ill deff come, youll probably tear me up though im new to riding mx tracks, ive only been a handful of times haha. but yea ill deff try
2008 Honda TRX450ER

RE PORTED HEAD
+3 BIG BORE KIT
+1 VALVES
HRC CAM
HRC HEADER
HMF EXHAUST
K&N INTAKE
NO AIR BOX LID
+3 LONESTAR AXECALIBER AXLE
ALBA +2 A ARMS
PEP ZPS LONGTRAVEL SHOCKS
GTT REAR SHOCK REVALVE
GTT LINKAGE
ALBA PRO NERF BARS
ROCK FRONT BUMPER
ITP BEADLOCK REAR WHEELS
MAXXIS RAZR II

klutchbuster400

Lol it's all good man, I always had a blast at the track even when I first started and couldn't jump further than my quads length :p


Really hoping the weather is decent that weekend, looking forward to this ride big time!

The Guz

so far doesnt look like im gonna make it, i started working on it got the old head cylinder and piston out and started putting it back together and snapped 2 bolts off in the head, so now i have to wait on new bolts to get here
2008 Honda TRX450ER

RE PORTED HEAD
+3 BIG BORE KIT
+1 VALVES
HRC CAM
HRC HEADER
HMF EXHAUST
K&N INTAKE
NO AIR BOX LID
+3 LONESTAR AXECALIBER AXLE
ALBA +2 A ARMS
PEP ZPS LONGTRAVEL SHOCKS
GTT REAR SHOCK REVALVE
GTT LINKAGE
ALBA PRO NERF BARS
ROCK FRONT BUMPER
ITP BEADLOCK REAR WHEELS
MAXXIS RAZR II

klutchbuster400

Yeah it's cool, I won't be able to make it either now. A part that I needed to rebuild my engine ended up being on back order. I'll probably head out in a couple weeks.

Ride1Rob

All the quads show up on Quads points nights in their race series. The next points night will be the 27th.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

klutchbuster400

I'll be racing down in Miami the 28th, but after that I plan on making the trip up to Bartow.

Guz let me know when your bike is done, I'll head up when you can ride!

The Guz

ok ill let you know, im hopeing to get it finished this weekend
2008 Honda TRX450ER

RE PORTED HEAD
+3 BIG BORE KIT
+1 VALVES
HRC CAM
HRC HEADER
HMF EXHAUST
K&N INTAKE
NO AIR BOX LID
+3 LONESTAR AXECALIBER AXLE
ALBA +2 A ARMS
PEP ZPS LONGTRAVEL SHOCKS
GTT REAR SHOCK REVALVE
GTT LINKAGE
ALBA PRO NERF BARS
ROCK FRONT BUMPER
ITP BEADLOCK REAR WHEELS
MAXXIS RAZR II

The Guz

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on July 20, 2013, 04:05:29 PM
I'll be racing down in Miami the 28th, but after that I plan on making the trip up to Bartow.

Guz let me know when your bike is done, I'll head up when you can ride!

wow i havnt been ere in a while...i just now got my bike back together my head needed new seats then i bought a ported head and it wouldnt work -_- so i bought a racers edge head and big bore and its running great now :)....
2008 Honda TRX450ER

RE PORTED HEAD
+3 BIG BORE KIT
+1 VALVES
HRC CAM
HRC HEADER
HMF EXHAUST
K&N INTAKE
NO AIR BOX LID
+3 LONESTAR AXECALIBER AXLE
ALBA +2 A ARMS
PEP ZPS LONGTRAVEL SHOCKS
GTT REAR SHOCK REVALVE
GTT LINKAGE
ALBA PRO NERF BARS
ROCK FRONT BUMPER
ITP BEADLOCK REAR WHEELS
MAXXIS RAZR II

klutchbuster400

Quote from: The Guz on December 18, 2013, 05:14:23 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on July 20, 2013, 04:05:29 PM
I'll be racing down in Miami the 28th, but after that I plan on making the trip up to Bartow.

Guz let me know when your bike is done, I'll head up when you can ride!

wow i havnt been ere in a while...i just now got my bike back together my head needed new seats then i bought a ported head and it wouldnt work -_- so i bought a racers edge head and big bore and its running great now :)....

Haha happy to hear that! A few of us are actually going back to Bartow on the 29th, we'll be hitting PAX on the 28th then scootin over to bartow the next day.

The Guz

nice, i may be able to hit up pax with you guys, if i dont go to hog waller and just play around on the trails
2008 Honda TRX450ER

RE PORTED HEAD
+3 BIG BORE KIT
+1 VALVES
HRC CAM
HRC HEADER
HMF EXHAUST
K&N INTAKE
NO AIR BOX LID
+3 LONESTAR AXECALIBER AXLE
ALBA +2 A ARMS
PEP ZPS LONGTRAVEL SHOCKS
GTT REAR SHOCK REVALVE
GTT LINKAGE
ALBA PRO NERF BARS
ROCK FRONT BUMPER
ITP BEADLOCK REAR WHEELS
MAXXIS RAZR II