lets ride 5-18 satutday

Started by mudbucket2, May 12, 2013, 01:29:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudbucket2

I told my boss Iam not working Saturday or Sunday. Like to go to ONF Saturday. Who wants to go ?

1Scorpion

 I wish I could but I'll out of state.  :(

T2

Wish I can go But Saving my funds so I can go to Brimstone for Memorial day weekend
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

mudbucket2

ok,, no body wants to go to ONF ,ok iam headed to hasting !!

SMP63

Headed to north Ga. or I would be there Jim!!!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com