Can am outlander xt-p 1000 build

Started by Crewsing, March 30, 2013, 01:16:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crewsing

Just picked up a used 2013 with 8 hours on it.  It is going to be hard to get this one dirty. I was thinking setting it up with ol2 29.5 skinnys(I have a set in garage), but having second thoughts. 28ol2 s/w might be a better setup.  This bike has a sweet shock set up and running 29s I would have to put a lift and more than likely axels.  I will post some pics soon.
2013 Can Am Outlander 1000 XTP 29.5 OL2 Snorkel
2005 Polaris 800 29.5 outlaw2 (sold)
2007 Polaris 800 Stealth 29.5 Outlaws Snorkel lift(sold)

Crewsing

Just kidding. No way I would own that turd.
2013 Can Am Outlander 1000 XTP 29.5 OL2 Snorkel
2005 Polaris 800 29.5 outlaw2 (sold)
2007 Polaris 800 Stealth 29.5 Outlaws Snorkel lift(sold)