Suspension Experts central Florida?

Started by Magnaflux, March 31, 2013, 01:01:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnaflux

Anyone know any expert suspension shops central Florida?

greenmachine

Suspension for what?
If its a sport or race quad, Matt Blommel is the man.

Magnaflux

It is a Z400 sport quad. Looking at doing a few hare scrambles and would like to get some setup help and spend a few bucks.

klutchbuster400

#3
Blommel motorsports is the place to go. I'm in Miami and I ship my shocks to him since I won't let anyone else touch my elkas after I saw how great they came back when he serviced them. I also have a z400 and my elkas came out feeling better than when they were new. Good price and a very fast turn around since he's local. I had mine redone by noleen once and it took nearly two weeks at almost double the price.

Give me a minute and I'll get you his number.

His number is 813 714 1325, email is mblommel@aol.com