Ortega Creek

Started by Crewsing, March 09, 2013, 06:18:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crewsing

2013 Can Am Outlander 1000 XTP 29.5 OL2 Snorkel
2005 Polaris 800 29.5 outlaw2 (sold)
2007 Polaris 800 Stealth 29.5 Outlaws Snorkel lift(sold)

klutchbuster400

I don't care much for mudding but your videos sure make it look fun!

Ole Nasty

Great video man but I got no sound.  Maybe its just my computer though.
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

imsobored152

Aww cant watch on mobile. :(

Crewsing

I need to fix. Had some copyright issues.
2013 Can Am Outlander 1000 XTP 29.5 OL2 Snorkel
2005 Polaris 800 29.5 outlaw2 (sold)
2007 Polaris 800 Stealth 29.5 Outlaws Snorkel lift(sold)

Ole Nasty

I use a youtube converter.  Gets all your music free, plus no copyright issues.
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

klutchbuster400

If you put the name and artist of the sound you won't get copyright issues, just type that info in and youtube will automatically handle the rest. Put Songname - Artist.