ITP Mayhem tires

Started by Thunderdually, January 23, 2013, 08:40:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thunderdually

I have been looking to get new tires for my  quad  and I  was thinking of getting the ITP Mayhem tires.  I was wondering if any one has them and if you do how  well do they ride when ridding on hard pack trails?
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

mudbucket2

I have the maga mayhems and if you ride slow you feel a lot of the bumps of the tire but if you ride fast the bumps go away. Also they pull good in the mud . (( nice tires ))

SMP63

Anytime you go to a tire with tall lugs you will feel them while going slow. Once you get going 5 mph or more they smooth out.  Dirty Brutes (Jake) loves his!!!!!!!!!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

Keeter

ITP are good tires. Any style
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

Thunderdually

Thanks for the info.  Not sure which tires to buy yet..  I don't really do a lot of riding in the mud and i do want a tire that rides nice on the trails
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

MadMudder

Mudlites sound allot more like what you are looking for. I had a set on one of my old bikes and they were great.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Thunderdually

Quote from: MadMudder on January 31, 2013, 08:39:46 PM
Mudlites sound allot more like what you are looking for. I had a set on one of my old bikes and they were great.

Thank you i'll look into them
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com