Tire Recommendations

Started by MadMudder, January 23, 2013, 01:43:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadMudder

Hey guys, I've been out of the loop for about two years now. Haven't had a bike or time or even been in the state to ride but I'm trying to get back into it. Bought myself a 2013 Kawi BF650i and im looking to do some work to it. Right now my main issue is tires and I'm torn between the Highlifter Outlaw MST's and ITP Mudlite XL's (both 28s). I'm going to be back and forth between North Carolina and north Florida and plan on riding a few different trail types. Contrary to my username, I won't always be in the mud. If you guys had any experience with either of these tires I'd appreciate the input. Also, do you guys have any super secret places to get tires/rims. I know if I choose the Outlaws I gotta go with Highlifter, but I'm still planning some other mods, so any sites would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..